View Single Post
Old 06-05-2023, 05:35 AM   #359
Nuadred8

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Nuadred8 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Eva de Vil - Am I Doing Positive Femdom Right?

Eva de Vil - Am I Doing Positive Femdom Right?

Category: Eva De Vil, Cum, Dirty, Domination, Femdom, Fitness, Fuck, Goddess, Jerk Off, Masturbation, Nipples, Panties, Perfect, Pov, Sensual, Slave, Stockings, Submissive, Worship, Dirty Talk, Joi, Eva De Vil, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom, Satin Panties, Sensual

Description: Im kind, arent I? Encouraging? I uplift your spirits as my submissive, coaxing you into a pleasurable frenzy time and time again. Its just that, sometimes… I think men deserve to be abused. You deserve to be tormented by my divine, sensual gifts and reduced to a pathetic, little mess. You deserve to be reminded what a mess you are.But when Goddess says it with a smile, in her honeyed voice, pathetic starts to sound like a good thing. Your weak mind is so easily bent to my will, reshaping constantly to fit my parameters for the perfect slave.My kindness to you must, in fact, be earned. Its not automatically granted. A unique and encouraging relationship between us is a wonderful reward that I must deem you worthy of.Encouragement, FemDom POV, Pink Nipples, Satin Panties, Sensual, Silk & Satin, Stockings, Tease and Denial, Thong,

Screenshots:

Video Info:

File: Eva de Vil - Am I Doing Positive Femdom Right?
Duration: 00:08:24
Size: 0,49 GB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD Eva de Vil - Am I Doing Positive Femdom Right?
Nuadred8 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09941 секунды с 9 запросами