View Single Post
Old 06-05-2023, 06:32 AM   #2995
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Felicity Feline Dumped Then Dominated Higgins

Video language: English
Break-ups can be very difficult to deal with, especially when they come unexpectedly. It's hard to imagine why someone would dump a gorgeous tattooed girl like Felicity. She's got everything a guy could want in a girlfriend, a tight slamming body, a fat ass and barely any clothes on. Ah well, one idiot's loss is Bruno's gain! Felicity's been left with only the plaid shirt on her back and she soon learns she'll have to lose it if she wants a ride home. Bondage, extreme rough sex, and humiliation quickly follow as this bright eyed brunette gets roped into Bruno's tour of BDSM. The hardcore action starts with him binding her wrists and stuffing her mouth with his thick cock. Once well lubed he takes aim at her tight wet pussy. Felicity gets fucked extremely hard in as many positions as Bruno commands. Back at his dungeon continues to sexually dominate and disgrace her. Slapping, spanking, choking, hair pulling, name calling, tying her to his bed, this slut submits to everything! Bruno coats her tits and mouth with a cumshot when he's done with her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7795kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Felicity Feline Dumped Then Dominated

The Bleading BItch – House Veguita

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Blossom
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Needles
Normally we wait a long time to release the second part of a series but we are making an exception in this case because there have been so many requests to see the remainder of Blossom in Makin’ A Bitch . By now, Blossom was truly and utterly destroyed. As she put it, “…i let it all go and suffered so well, the most exciting scenes of my life…” Be that as it may, there was more to come, a lot more. Her tits are and now extremely heavy weights are added to increase her agony. The bitch is literally dripping wet, which tells you everything you need to know bout this cunt. The true intensity comes from the continued beating — this may well be the most intense whipping ever in HELL!, and remember, this piece of shit is straddling a house with real shingles that are destroying its cunt, it is from its udders which are also freshly spiked, and there are weights dragging down both her tits are legs. And the cunt is dripping . We went from, Makin’ The Bitch , to The Bitch — and this is all for your amusement. Think of every scream, moan, cry, whimper, beg, all her suffering, is just for your entertainment. So, please be entertained by Blossom in The Bitch.
Duration: 23:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18410kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Bleading BItch – House

The tail girl Maiden

Cast: Tom, Domina Kate, Steffen
Genres: Anal - F On M, BDSM, Bondage, Cross-Dressing, Extreme Penetrations, Femdom
Domina Kate has taken in a new victim and is sure she will be submissive to be able to train game bitch. Fist-anal stretching, dildo ass fuck, needle games, latex doll suits, spanking, trampling - the male cunt is spared nothing!
Duration: 1:42:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6043kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The tail girl

How Women Orgasm - Whitney Wright Wilburton

Release Year: 2020
Studio: How Women Orgasm
Cast: Whitney Wright
Genres: Solo
Whitney Wright is a multi-talented actress who's already made a huge impact both in front of and behind the camera. So I was extremely excited when she agreed to sit down for an informal chat with me as part of our study on masturbation.
Whitney started by telling me about her first time pleasuring herself. 'I kind of had just discovered a bath massager. And I was alone and I'd never really used one before so I was just...running it along my skin...feeling how funny it felt, just rubbing it everywhere and then I think I brushed by my clit,' Whitney answered. 'I remember feeling...really, really good,' she said, recalling the intensity of the moment.
And how often does someone as busy as Whitney find time to masturbate? 'Even when I'm not doing it for the cameras, it's pretty often. I feel like I have made it part of a routine for my self-care,' she told me. 'Basically whenever I'm unwinding and I'm relaxing or even when I'm stressed...I swear that as soon as I finish masturbating...I have a clearer head,' Whitney continued.
'I my vibrator,' Whitney told me when I asked her about her favorite way to masturbate. 'I've always had this fascination with vibrators,' she mused with a wicked little glint in her eye.
When it came to those who feel shame attached to masturbation, Whitney's advice was characteristically insightful. 'I would definitely say that it's natural,' she said. 'I feel like it's very much something that is an act of self-love, self-care,' she elaborated before adding, 'It has been proven to help people de-stress, release sexual tension...but I believe first we would have to get rid of the stigma.'
With our interview winding down, Whitney agreed to participate in the second part of the study and masturbate in front of our cameras. Before she started, she shared one last thought about masturbation, saying 'Doing something that is a safe way to explore your own sexuality and urges is a thing.'
I couldn't have said it better myself, Whit!
Duration: 14:35
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How Women Orgasm - Whitney Wright

BrutalMaster - Filth As A Bitch At Work Thousandsticks

Release Year: 2022
Studio: BrutalMaster
100% underground. Come watch these piggies get whipped in their boobs, pussy, ass, everywhere until they ! Bitches are trained to be obedient and devoted to their master. The scenes are extremely graphic and heavy, so it's not for the faint of heart. Come inside if you dare.
Duration: 26:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9711kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrutalMaster - Filth As A Bitch At Work

Slut Kitty Gets Drenched In Piss Extreme Anal, Dap Orgy Sortland

Studio: Gonzo
Double anal peneration Orgy ! 5 hard guys vs Filthy Slut Kitty Doll88 Gets Drenched In Piss During Extreme Anal !
Duration: 48:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11675kbps
Audio: 259kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slut Kitty Gets Drenched In Piss Extreme Anal, Dap Orgy

Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein East Boston

Release Year: 2012
Genres: extremals
Video language: German
Der Schwerpunkt der "Experiment" Filme liegt auf der inneren Entwicklung der Darstellerinnen. Es geht um erotische Konfrontation der tieferen Schichten wie Schambereiche, Schutzmechanismen und psychologische Statuspositionierungen.
Ein bizarr-asthetisches Portrait zwischen Selbstironie, Selbstuberwindung und Groteske!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:19:40
Video: 720x576, XviD, 1360kbps
Audio: 344kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03452 секунды с 9 запросами