View Single Post
Old 06-05-2023, 06:46 AM   #3080
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Thirsty cock slut Rachel Madori rough anal sex Pagosa Springs

Cast: Rachel Madori
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, All Sex, Anal
Rachel Madori is just a sex toy to her master John Steel. She loves the way electro play makes her body jump, leather straps of her bondage constricting her thin wrists. Rachel screams but in pleasure, not pain, secretly wishing her master would never leave her unattended again. To show how much she appreciates him, Rachel Madori chokes on his cock like the cum guzzling whore she is, savoring the scent of his balls on her face. Soon those balls will be slapping her ass as his thick cock is pounded deep inside her, using her tushy like a fuck toy fleshlight. Rachel loves ass to mouth sex, as it reminds her of what a dirty girl she has become.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thirsty cock slut Rachel Madori rough anal sex

Cum Eating Cuckolds Veracruz

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Alison Faye
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliating, Femdom
Alison is fed up with her shitty Marcelo. She wants a divorce and has found the best way to tell him. She has a huge black cock filling her little white pussy when her cuckold men walks.
Duration: 23:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2510kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 497.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Eating Cuckolds

Jenna Ashley Sexual Disgrace Crybaby Cocksucker Alda

Video language: English
Rumor has it that Jenna Ashley is the biggest whore ever! We're not sure where this terrible rumor started, but it was probably here. That's because it was here that sweet, innocent-looking little Ashley with her supernaturally shapely body showed us just what she is capable of when properly trained and dominated. BDSM, bondage, rough sex, humiliation, submission, all of these things excite and stimulate Jenna. Blistering leather cropping, flogging, and hand spanking of the ass and tits is administered while she is riding the Sybian turned up to full speed, the unbreakable Jenna gives Bruno a deepthroat blowjob to prove what a foul slut she truly is, but she gags on his giant dick until she starts crying. Don't cry, Jenna. Nastier whores than you choke on well hung Bruno's party-sized cock. To complete her training and humiliation, the master tunnels out her cum cave until he works up a massive cumshot he shoots into her mouth, and then assists her in swallowing it all down with a few squirts of water. Yummy!
Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7731kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jenna Ashley Sexual Disgrace Crybaby Cocksucker

Alice in the Land of Pain Olmsted Falls

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Alice
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Once she's taken out of the cage her panties are taped inside her mouth. The clothes pins are whipped off her body, but they are stubborn and don't want to come off so Alice must suffer a brutal whipping.
Alice's body is starting to get a little pink, but we want more color than that and OT has a very sweet tooth. He bites her entire body leaving beautiful red teeth marks all over her skin.
Duration: 33:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice in the Land of Pain

Bubbly Banks Soldiers Grove

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Sasha Banks loves rope, but even she doesn't know quite how much. She's done some floor ties before. She's experienced a bit of corporal punishment. But there is nothing in the world like being suspended while cumming. It's like flying free and having a double dose of orgasmic endorphins.
Duration: 52:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bubbly Banks

Goldie in Helpless Teens Mountain Rest

Sometimes, pretty teenage girls have to learn life's lessons the hard way. Such is the case with Goldie, for she is one of those girls who is just too damn hot for her own good, and whether she means to or not, she shows off her tight teen body in her cut-off booty short shorts and barely there crop. No man could resist the temptation to ravage her. Even though Goldie has been told never to hitchhike, she has no choice when she finds herself lost and stranded in the backwater swamps of rural Florida one scorching summer day. After wandering around aimlessly for hours in the blazing sun, Goldie flags down a van she spots. Thirsty, frightened and desperate to get home, Goldie asks the seemingly friendly stranger for a ride, and he graciously agrees to help, but the kind of ride he?s offering involves Goldie getting her sex holes wrecked in the back of the dirty cargo van. For starters, Goldie is slapped into submission, bound at the wrists with rope fed the thick cock of her brutal savior. Next, he humiliates her by making her jack her shaved pussy for his amusement. After that, he fucks her doggy and reverse cowgirl style long and hard while choking off her air supply. Finally, he blasts a big load of spuzz in her whore mouth to quench her thirst, and then... well, find out if Goldie ever makes it home.
Duration: 27:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goldie in Helpless Teens

Mystic Molly Lilongwe

Cast: Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Suspension, Nipple Clamps, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Flogging, Hooded
Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness. When the clock struck 10 I melted at PD's initial touch. The first sensation of his hand was soft and gentle then in the matter of seconds I was gasping and choking! Struggling with the cut off air I managed to look directly into the lens of the camera reminding myself that people the world over were about to witness intense power exchange and I was the object of torture! Cold scissor blades cutting off my carefully chosen outfit left me feeling helpless and craving to be . The one leg semi suspension opened my pussy for the world to see. I could not shy away by attempting to shut my legs since the bondage was so strict. A weakness of mine is dealing with any sort of pain inflicted on or even near my vulva but I endured the whipping, surprising myself, but not without whimpering, of course. I have a fantasy of being objectified and when PD said "Let's get some detail on this cunt" I knew I was right where I yearned to be. The bishop contraption was terrifying. impaled by an electrical monster it was all up to my balance or else a horrible shock would jolt through my body. It was much too intense for me... I became so parched from the loud screams I uncontrollably released I ended up begging PD for water which he just spit it in my face. How humiliating- . I could not take the suspense when he decided to control the shocks. He was taking me over the edge.
Duration: 36:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4838kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mystic Molly
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12793 секунды с 9 запросами