View Single Post
Old 06-06-2023, 07:53 AM   #2512
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

We Like Girls - We Like Girls - Lexi & Harmony Joensuu

Release Year: 2019
Studio: We Like Girls
Cast: Lexi Lore, Harmony Wonder
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Tattoos, Petite, Tribbing, Lesbian, Original Series, pussy eating
Video language: English
When we wrapped season one of We Like Girls, I totally intended to take a little breather. The thought was short-lived, though, since so many wonderful women kept asking to work with us on this project. With everyone showing so much enthusiasm and love for what we do, how could I say no?
But this season, we're mixing it up and bringing you even more intimate stories than before. We really want to highlight each unique and genuine relationship to show you how love exists in so many forms...
And we're starting off with Lexi Lore and Harmony Wonder!
'It's great to share this special moment with someone, but when you watch Harmony and I,' says Lexi, 'it's not just a moment that you're seeing on camera... There's years and years that go behind that moment, making it so special.'
These two ladies have known each other for over a decade. Although life has physically kept them apart throughout the years, their bond has always remained strong. Now they'll be able to express the love they have for each other in a way they've never done before... by going to prom!
'Harmony was definitely interested in having a prom-themed scene today because neither of us ever got to go to prom,' Lexi tells us. 'I don't even think we were in the same state. We never went to prom together, or at all, so we thought it was the perfect opportunity for Harmony to teach me how to dance!'
Little does Lexi know, Harmony has something special planned... I promise that you're going to want to miss this!
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1813kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 854.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: We Like Girls - We Like Girls - Lexi & Harmony

Daisy Lee - Blowbang Rumford Center

Cast: Daisy Lee
After 20 loads Daisy feels horny and starts fingering her pussy while the guys continue cumming on her face.
She eventually gets an orgasm with her face and eyes flooded with cum. She manages to swallow half of the sperm spurted onto her and feels shocked but good to continue..
Duration: 43:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9920kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daisy Lee - Blowbang

Girlsway - Showcase: Gia Derza Cornwall Bridge

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Kendra Spade, Gia Derza
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, College, Asian, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
Gia Derza and Kendra Spade are relaxing in the bedroom at a party. They laugh and joke, mentioning that even though they're both 18, they still get shy at parties and always seem to find a private corner to hang out in, just the two of them.
It's not long before the subject of guys comes up, but every time Kendra mentions a new guy that Gia might be interested in, Gia doesn't seem to be into it, her attention focused on Kendra.
Soon, Gia mentions that she has to go to the bathroom and asks Kendra to go with her. When they go to the bathroom and close the door behind them, Gia just gazes at Kendra, her eyes glinting suggestively. Kendra's confused. Didn't Gia have to use the bathroom? Well, she didn't have to use the bathroom, Gia admits, she just wanted to be alone with Kendra. She can't stop thinking about the two of them being.... Catching on to what Gia means, Kendra is reluctant, insisting that she doesn't like girls.
Gia asks her how she knows if she's never tried it, suggesting that try fooling around to see if Kendra likes it. Kendra's hesitant because they're best friends, but Gia convinces her. After all, who better to try something new with than your best friend?
Gia leans in and kisses Kendra, who tentatively returns the kiss. Gia takes the lead and eases Kendra's top off, revealing her perfect tits as Gia tongues her hard nipples.
Looks like these best friends have turned this bash into a party of two!
Duration: 38:59
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13598kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Showcase: Gia Derza

Pegas Productions - 2 Petite Skinny Teens First Time Sweet Lesbian Sex Okmulgee

Studio: Pegas Productions
Cast: Nikita Teen, Brind Love
Genres: Blonde, Redhead, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Facesitting, Lesbian, pussy eating
2 young and barely legal cuties live their first ever lesbian experience. The gorgeous blonde Nikita Teen and the petite red head Brind Love play with candies when they discover the pleasure the young body can bring them. They then decide to link their tiny titties and micro pussies between bffs.
Duration: 26:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2164kbps

File size: 452.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pegas Productions - 2 Petite Skinny Teens First Time Sweet Lesbian Sex

Naked Zip Lining into my lesbian Treehouse Waukee

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Cleo, Roxy Raye
Genres: Pissing, Public Nudity, Lesbian, Large Insertions, Fisting, Anal
Cleo and I are making our way into a little wilderness fun today. We strap ourselves up, naked, and take a ride down zip lines for the day. Feeling the breeze between our legs as we rode down the lines was pretty wild feeling. There was one point we tried to connect our zip lines and play with each others buttholes. I managed to slip a few fingers in her ass as we were dangling over a swamp, then she slid a slim wet dildo up my ass. It wasn't as easy to access each other while hanging like that on the line, so I suggested I would take her up to a secret little treehouse area I prepared before. I brought some dildos and lube up there and wasted no time licking and fingering her asshole. Sliding 3 fingers in her ass and pounding her, I was able to hit her special spot and make her cum. It was my turn to feel a little fun. I bend over the wooden deck and she slides her fist in me, making me cum hard. I also took another rippled toy in and out of my ass making me, gape open wide and cum a second time. To finish up our day, I wanted to give her a little bit of my sweet pussy nectar. I lift up on the deck and let go a little bit in her mouth. We swap juices and swallow them all up together. It was a fun day in the swamp!
Duration: 20:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9750kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naked Zip Lining into my lesbian Treehouse

Under The Bed - The Thing From The Lake Medical Lake

Studio: Under The Bed
Cast: Lucas Frost, Bree Daniels, Bella Rolland
Genres: Brunette, Redhead, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, 69, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, sci-fi, pussy eating
As Rita investigates further, she notices a fungus she recognizes. But there's something odd about this particular specimen. She takes a sample, but as she is putting it away, she accidentally drops some of the sample on herself which causes an instantaneous effect on Rita. She sways on her feet.
Hours later, her eyes snap open. Groggy, she rises, realizing that she's naked. She notices that a man (Lucas Frost) is sunbathing by the lake. As she watches, he, thinking no one else is around, pulls out his cock and begins to masturbate.
Rita watches, entranced. Becoming aroused herself, she begins to rub her pussy.
Suddenly, from the brush by the lake, a mysterious woman (Bella Rolland) emerges, advancing towards the man. Getting a closer look at the woman, Rita's eyes widen. The woman has gills. Wordlessly the woman bends down between the man's legs and puts his cock into her mouth. He's shocked but doesn't resist.
The woman is wild, almost feral as she attacks his cock, climbing on top and riding him. Rita watches, fixated on this spectacle as she rubs her pussy.
The woman rides his cock, animalistic and primal. As the man cums, Rita cums too, convulsing and twitching. For a terrifying moment, the woman locks eyes with Rita, smiling malevolently.
Scared, Rita hurries back to her tent and falls into a fitful doze. But little does she know that the man has been reduced to a smoldering skeleton, stripped of all his skin by the strange woman.
Meanwhile, the water bubbles and boils and from the roiling froth, the thing in the lake emerges once more, her eyes alight with dark purpose, intent on one thing: finding Rita...
Duration: 43:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3061kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Under The Bed - The Thing From The Lake

DP Fanatics - She Loves it Hard Ylivieska

Release Year: 2020
Studio: DP Fanatics
Cast: Ben, Willy Regal, Roxy Sky
Genres: Brunette, Threesome, Anal, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Double Penetration, straight, pussy eating
Sexy brunette Roxy Sky takes two cocks! She really wants a hard fuck with double penetration and massive cumshots!
Duration: 26:46
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 17360kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DP Fanatics - She Loves it Hard
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03531 секунды с 9 запросами