View Single Post
Old 06-06-2023, 08:12 AM   #3384
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cheater Pussy Eater Little America

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Video language: English
Being the slut that lures innocent girl's boyfriends into bed is dangerous business when that girl, Lex Harper, happens to be friends with a man like O.T. It's easy to see why the poor sap strayed, looking at how hot Violet Monroe is, so you can't really blame him, but her on the other hand... she needs to be taught a lesson.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheater Pussy Eater

Caught To Be Used Mullinville

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.
Dia is full of complaints about her new habitat. She is calling out for help but there is no one nearby but PD. Needless to say, he is not exactly the kind of help she had in mind. He has got her foot wired to her prison cell, which makes it an easy target for all kinds of torments. Even when she is concentrating intently on ignoring the pain dia just cannot manage. Each new implement brings a fresh chorus of screams.
Duration: 48:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught To Be Used

Cowtest West Rutland

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Anal Hook, Dildo, Vibrator
My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion.
When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.
Duration: 44:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowtest

Tank Girls Brandon

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The material included different aspects of BDSM, e.g. rope and metal bondage, heavy caning, flogging and whipping, as well as needle play, intimate examination, gagging, humiliation, electric stimulation/torture, interrogation. Crucifixion and water torture were also explored, and would later inspire pay sites dedicated solely to those forms of BDSM. Videos often showed penetration with dildos and the use of vibrators, while sexual intercourse and oral sex were briefly shown on a small number of occasions.
Duration: 14:29
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 901kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 112.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tank Girls

Thumbed Gambettola

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
You wouldn't realize how hard it is to not have the use of your thumbs. Aspen learns this lesson very quickly. With such simple bondage you'd think the position would be easy, but Aspen struggles moving from her knees to squatting to laying flat on her front.
Duration: 35:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thumbed

Brooke Johnson (Entwined & Dominated) Laie

Cast: Brooke Johnson
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Brooke Johnson has found herself in a bit of a tricky situation. Her hands are wound with a bunch of twine. What seems like a situation she can easily get herself out of is actually much harder than you'd think. Every time she pulls the thin strands bite into her flesh. Her fingers and toes are pulled back making each step and movement painful. With her wrists pulled down to her knees she has to hunch and squat. This makes the neck rope an interesting addition. Each tie with the twine is more difficult than the last. The ball tie and then the upside down missionary position. Each using tons of thin twine. Every movement she makes hurts.
Duration: 38:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooke Johnson (Entwined & Dominated)

Brina James and Lavender Rayne Roundhead

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.
Lavender's neck is strapped to a pole in a basement. Her wrists are cuffed. She hears sounds of distress and the smack of wood on flesh. She waits, nervous, craning her neck. Before long PD shows up, stuffing her mouth and hooding her head. He drags poor lavender into the other room. Two girls sit on the floor side by side, both with wrists and ankles cuffed, both hooded and chained to the wall. Left to their own devices, their fingers find one another. Before long, they've removed hoods and gags, but metal is another matter altogether. He fucked me half a dozen times, Brina tells Lavendar, panicked and breathless. Before they can escape, PD shows up, ruthlessly caning them. He tosses a set of keys at the two girls. You've got 15 minutes, he says. He orders them to strip and to make out. He tells them what to do with each other until Lavendar's sucking PD's cock as she sits on Brina's face. PD crams all that squirming girl flesh into a shallow box set into the floor. When he locks down the top, they scream. They beg and cry. You're mine now, he says.
Duration: 39:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brina James and Lavender Rayne
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03613 секунды с 9 запросами