View Single Post
Old 06-06-2023, 08:12 AM   #3385
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

A smile distorted by pain West Hartford

Release Year: 2023
Cast: 314, Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Electro Play, Caning, Torture, Crying, Hooded
Video language: English
314 is ass up attached to the table. Such inviting globes need attention. A solid caning is just what she needs. Her tears are so delicious as she struggles to maintain composure. The hits just keep on coming. Once her ass is red and striped she needs to eat. If you though it was going to be something tasty you haven't been watching. 314 gets a disgusting can of food that spends it's time on the floor, then on her face, and finally in her mouth. She's put into the chair and the electricity is connected. It's time for a good old fashion interrogation. As the questions get harder it's clear 314 is struggling to take the electricity. Her sobs are beautiful!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:35
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A smile distorted by pain

Queen of Pain Crumrod

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:11:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 851.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Queen of Pain

Coven of Bound Witches Thailand

Release Year: 1990
Cast: Annie Warhol,Bianca,Danielle,Ernest Greene,Renee Summers
Genres: BDSM
Four of the cutest dolls to wiggle a butt at a bondage bash get together for a round-robin tourney of tying up, chaining down and getting it on! An old-fashioned pajama party turns into a orgy of pain. And the hostess doesn't even show up or does she ? Each girl receives a gift wrapped present. "Inside each package," announces a voice from a tape recorder, "is an inspiration for the party." But what inspiration! In turn, the girls open their surprise packages. Leather restraints! Torture devices! Free-standing bondage machines! The party is on. Pajamas fly in all directions as the fun begins. In bras and panties-or stark naked they dive into the pleasures of B&D. Sharon (played by lovely film star Bianca) is the first victim. She quickly finds herself nude, hands pulled to the ceiling and the recipient of merciless lashes on her shapely ass. " I won't stop" says her tormentor, brandishing a red leather riding whip, "till the color of your skin matches this" And before the bitch is through, it does. What goes around comes around. Nina (flame thatched wildcat Annie Warhol) is next in the barrel, and Sharon leads the assault on her tender flesh. Bent over a wooden , the redhead in viciously tortured! Not even the tender kisses of plump blonde Bobbie (sex-video superstar Renee Summers!) soothe that burning butt. The paraphernalia that comes out of those deceptively pretty, gift wrapped packages in horrifying and the pleasure with which the girls use it on one another astounding. Heavy duty metal clamps! Needle painted steel instruments! Crops! Whips! Paddles! A huge black, strap on dildo! In the end a mystery guest shows up and proves she's the meanest bitch of all!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 58:17
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 914.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coven of Bound Witches

Deep Shit Lake Harbor

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Kel Bowie is in big trouble, on the run from the law, when she comes across O.T. alone in the park. He looks like a nice enough guy, so, hoping he will be kind enough to let her into his house for save haven, so she tells him her story: She had been talking to a guy for some time on the internet and the two of them had decided to meet up for what Kel had assumed was a date. When she arrived, however, it became suddenly apparent that was not what the man had in mind. He made her an accomplice and getaway driver in a bank heist that he was apparently pulling. Terrified, she had fled from him after and could not figure out what to do now that the law was on her tail for something she had no plan to be part of.
Duration: 42:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deep Shit

Smut Writer Part One Snyder

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.
This is an InfernalRestraints feature presentation on the power of will and desire. Siouxsie Q is typing out a story, a work of fiction that is brought to life in her mind. Her protagonist is a woman in distress, locked away by a mysterious and dangerous man. On the page she has a different name, but in her dreams it is always Siouxsie that is trapped in bondage with her only hope of escape the total satisfaction of the man who is keeping her captive.
Duration: 39:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smut Writer Part One

Asian Latex Slave Dominated Hard Rosendale

Release Year: 2010
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Bondage, Ass Worship, Latex
If you like girls having bondage sex with other girls you've come to the right place! You'll see new updates 5 times a month with crystal clear lesbian femdomme movies in windows media format and thousands of pictures of hot young girls doing nasty things to each other. You'll see lesbian facesitting, breathplay, made and denied orgasms, lesbian maids, nurses and servants. Strap-on slavegirls eager to please, hard pussy punishments, breast tortures, and lots of hot bondage story videos you won't see anywhere else! Are you ready to see hours of storyline videos of lesbian girls getting dominated and made to eat pussy?
Duration: 25:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Asian Latex Slave Dominated Hard

Extreme Slave Anal Training Horseradish Wylie

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Whipping, Spanking, Hitting, Crying
Abigail is motivated by her need for excellence. she rarely disappoints her Master but when she fails to do her best, points are added to her infraction board, later to be removed by Corporal Punishment from implements made and used to deliver intense pain. One single deliberate strike for each point removed from the infraction board. she is reminded through pain, of the areas that she needs to work on. At any given moment, Master James will decide to clear points from her board that have accrued from previous infractions. Recently they were getting quite high. 100 to be exact. In this documentation, Master James has decided to take 55 from the board with the carbon fiber cane, quirt, single tail, wooden paddle. Perhaps now, she won't forget to take the garbage to the curb or get the diner cooked and ready to eat by 6pm. A look at discipline from the handlers point of view. slave abigail 525-871-465 is tortured with whips, cane and paddle to get here screams the way I like to hear them. I guess you can say I beat the snot out of here for my own enjoyment. The carbon fiber cane is what really, fucking, hurts. Oh, and don't let the tears steer you astray, she enjoyed her disciplinarian torture... Really!
Duration: 26:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Slave Anal Training Horseradish
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16853 секунды с 9 запросами