JuniorGoss Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Mistress Iside - INFERNAL CONTRACT

Mistress Iside - INFERNAL CONTRACT

File Name: Mistress Iside - INFERNAL CONTRACT
Runtime: 00:09:02
File Size: 0,31 GB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Tags: Corporal Punishment, Femdom Spanking, Body Worship, Mistress Iside, Spanking, Cruel, Corporal Punishment, Femdom Spanking, Feminine Discipline, Women Spanking Men, Bare Bottom Spanking, Slave Torture, Punishment, Cane, Caning, Femdom,
Description: Yet another delay today put this slave to one of the hardest punishments of his life !!! Here, in front of me on all fours, he keeps on begging for mercy hoping that my heart can still soften but there is a small detail he doesnt know: I DONT HAVE A HEART !! With a resolute step I grab my favourite whip, its not just any whip, its the one with a peculiarity that distinguishes it from the others because its able to tear skin deeply with a single snap. This slave must understand in a proper way the meaning of his duty and to be sure of this I will force him to sign one of my infernal agreement which will force him to come to my studio the whole week at the same time so as to suffer the daily same masssacre !!! Only with scars perfectly engraved on his body his useless mind will be shaped properly !!!

DOWNLOAD FILE
Mistress Iside - INFERNAL CONTRACT
JuniorGoss is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03469 секунды с 9 запросами