View Single Post
Old 06-07-2023, 07:26 AM   #1215
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ass Trauma - Rain DeGrey and Cyd Black Haliut

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
I’ve talked a lot about the lovely Rain DeGrey. She has so much to offer whenever I see her. Big tits, a firm ass, a beautiful body, everything about her screams, “Torment me.” She loves pain. It’s how she gets off. And it’s a good thing, too, because she has a long day ahead of her.
There is a wooden post in the middle of the room that is going to provide the central structure of Rain’s bondage. From there I can lock her arms and neck into place. A pair of metal pipes on the ground give me something to lock her ankles to. It leaves her tits and pussy exposed, a familiar position for her. I walk up and tell her what she already knows. Today is going to be intense.
She has been with me before. She thinks she knows the drill. It starts with some bondage, moves on to some discipline, everything gets more intense and she gets the most amazing orgasms of her life in the end. Normally that means starting with a flogger or maybe a cane. Today I’m going straight for the whip.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Trauma - Rain DeGrey and Cyd Black

Slutty Slave Isa Mendez Gets Dominated and Used by Lexy Villa Tlaxcala

The crew here at Fetish Network have come across a promising submissive slut that loves bondage, BDSM and double penetration. The hot and mean Mistresses Lexy Villa and Brooklyn Daniels want to test her limits. We introduce the sexy and feisty Isa Mendez (formerly known as Abbi Roads). Brooklyn sits her on the sybian fucking machine, pulls her wrists behind her back and ties them to a post. Isa isn't going anywhere, her clit pressed against the flesh pad, fat rubber dick ready to spin against her g-spot. Brooklyn wants to make her orgasm no matter if she wants to. Of course Isa takes every inch of Brooklyn's massive strapon dildo deep down her throat. Brooklyn loves skull fucking slutty bitches. Isa's pussy gets teased with the changing speed and vibration from the sybian. Lexy joins the fun, changing up Isa's position for this lesbian domination threesome. She takes Isa off the fucking machine, shackles her wrist to a post each, keeping Isa bent over, ass and mouth ready for use. Brooklyn teases Isa's pussy with a vibrator and lube, shoving her rubber black dick deep inside Isa's cunt, pounding her in rough, making her take every inch. Lexy works on Isa's mouth, fucking her throat, making her gag up spit, rubbing it all over her face. The Mistresses switch places and keep taking turns, wearing Isa out, drenched in her own spit. They make her cum over and over, making her beg for it. Isa trembles and tenses up between Mistresses wrecking her holes, slapping her face and tits, spanking her ass till it turns bright red. Isa falls to her knees but is pulled up instantly and stuffed again, yelled at for being a useless whore. We're not sure when they actually stopped having sex with their new sex slave. From the looks of it, Isa doesn't mind one bit. She wants to please her Masters.
Duration: 28:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7783kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slutty Slave Isa Mendez Gets Dominated and Used by Lexy Villa

Cowtest Part 2 - Cowgirl Dallas

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.
My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion.
When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.
During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.
My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known.
Thank you PD, may I have another?
Duration: 32:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1179kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 315.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowtest Part 2 - Cowgirl

Scream Test Part 1 - Elise Graves Shaftesbury

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Elise Graves reaches new heights of pleasure and pain in part one of a two part special feature.
During one of the many predicaments she:
-is balancing barefoot on her tiptoes over a sharp grate
-has her ankles spread wide and locked apart
-is ball gagged
-has her elbows strapped together with her back arched
-has her nipples clamped tight and pulled up to the ceiling
-is anally impaled on a long thick electrified metal rod
-is being alternately whipped, teased and denied, caned and to orgasm in repeating cycles
-must endure her orgasms and punishment in total silence or an audio sensor at her throat will trigger a severe shock deep in her ass through the metal rod
-will continue to be shocked anally until she quiets down
Does the anal shock treatment actually serve to quiet her down?
How much pleasure and pain can she endure at once?
Will she finally reach her limit?
Duration: 32:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7295kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scream Test Part 1 - Elise Graves

HT - Blaze-in Bondage - Jack Hammer and Brunette Marley Blaze Wisconsin Rapids

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Marley Blaze
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Lots of women just fall apart once they've had a few orgasms. Marley Blaze would love to be able to just relax after feeling the release of climax, but there are a few problems with that plan.
First, and foremost, Jack Hammer has no intention of letting her relax, even before she's cum. If she wants to get off she is going to have to do it while he is whipping her, caning her, flogging her, or otherwise trying to make her miserable. If the vibration is enough to satisfy her through the pain then so be it, but there's no way he's going to make it easy for her.
And then there is her bondage. It isn't just her arms and legs that are trussed up. She has bigger problems than that. The rope around her neck presents a special kind of challenge. As soon as she has experienced that explosive ecstasy all she wants to do is melt into the ropes. Unfortunately there is one around her neck making sure that that isn't possible. If she sags into it too much she is going to have some serious trouble breathing.
Duration: 45:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Blaze-in Bondage - Jack Hammer and Brunette Marley Blaze

Mindy - Hometown College Girl (2023) Pine City

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Mindy
Genres: Solo, Masturbation
Scholastic, sporty, and spunky Mindy has a very kinky side to her, and for her first adult experience she wanted! We meet her at her neighborhood college area, a popular place for students to hang out. Her cute sporty wear is easy enough to take off -- she starts flashing her full breasts and is loving it! Her bottoms then come off, evading security and fingering herself when she can as people walk by! After flashing at a train station, she goes to her home to show her place for us, then get naked and masturbate in her own unique way using her personal dildo. Grinding against her hand, she ends up with a nice natural orgasm, and spreads her privates up close to show how wet she got inside! Putting on another sporty outfit showing off her hard nipples, she gets on her bicycle and goes flashing around the street. Finding some shade right off the busy street, she fingers herself, then takes her bicycle seat -- and ends up penetrating herself with the bar! Never seen that before... back home she continues to fuck the bar, riding it and using it missionary style. Then she shows off her kegel exercises, moving her vagina... Putting on a cute yellow summer dress & wedges, she goes and visits a historic museum area. Giving us upskirt teases and fingering herself again, she finds three cucumbers to play with. One at a time, she pushes them into her vagina, ending up triple penetrating herself! Thats when we realize she definitely can become an extreme girl... Back home, she has an easy time with the Large Glass Ball Toy, pulling it in and out of herself -- so she tries to fist! With some work, she ends up full fisting herself hard, going in and out and pushing her limits. She even stuffs three fingers anally, and tries some vaginal gaping! Masturbating with the Magic Wand Vibrator, she first uses it on her clit, then penetrates the whole big head of the toy as she rides it hard, pressing deep into her vagina! Surprisingly extreme, she turned out to be a fun, adventurous girl perfect.

Total size: 12.8 GB in 11 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mindy - Hometown College Girl (2023)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06940 секунды с 9 запросами