Kiara Непонятно, что и думать...
Default My Secret College Experience 2

My Secret College Experience 2

Year of Production : 2012
Genre : Lesbian, Legal Teen, College Girls, Girl-Girl, All Girl
Duration : 00:54:41 + 00:49:59
Language : English
Studio : White Ghetto Films

Starring : Simone, Kate, Samantha Jolie, Veronika, Leonelle Knoxville, Ellie, Leo, Verunka, Promesita, Karissa

Description : That first touch, then a tender kiss, a tentative hand straying under an unbuttoned blouse... when you`re young and trying to learn why you find other girls so erotically fascinating, there are no rules. there is no right or wrong. there is only the urgent need to explore other beautiful female bodies. And when you learn that sexual fulfillment with another girl is not only possible, but is really wonderful, you`re fast becoming a lesbian- and loving it!
100% Clit Licking! Finger Fucking! Pussy Grinding! Real Orgasms! That first touch, then a tender kiss, a tentative hand straying under an unbuttoned blouse, when you're young and trying to learn why you find other girls so erotically fascinating, there are no rules. There is no right or wrong. There is only the urgent need to explore other beautiful female bodies. And when you learn that sexual fulfillment with another girl is not only possible, but is really wonderful, you're fast becoming a lesbian, and loving it!

File Size: 1.36 GB
Duration: 01:44:40
Format: avi
Resolution: 640x352
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1682 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio: MPEG Audio, 96 Kbps, 32 Khz, 2

Download From FileJoker:

My Secret College Experience #2 CD1
My Secret College Experience #2 CD2
Kiara is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03425 секунды с 9 запросами