Default QUARANTIVITIES - POV PINK SISSY TRAINING

QUARANTIVITIES - POV PINK SISSY TRAINING

Chastity, Femdom POV, Humiliation, Quarantine, Sissy Training, ManyVids
File Name : QUARANTIVITIES - POV PINK SISSY TRAINING
File Size : 0,66 GB
Format : MPEG-4
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:11:43

Description: Arent you so lucky to be quarantined with me, your Goddess? Youll make a fine distraction for me while we pass the time... Youre quarantined right now with Goddess Sydney, and shes decided to come up with a variety of fun activities to help pass the time. Shes calling them Quarantivities and shes finally going to get to test out some things on you! Doesnt that sound fun? First of all, she wants to try out her new chastity device on you. Youre going to be stuck here with her for a while, so shes decided to quarantine your dick as well. She starts putting it on you but chides you for getting hard and making it difficult. She knows you cant help yourself, so this is probably going to be extra frustrating for you! Finally with your cock cage in place, she starts going through her other toys. Oh look, its a pink mouth gag! Open wide slave! She wraps the gag around your mouth. Its got some huge pink lips on it too! Dont you just look like the sluttiest little quarantine bimbo? Whats next? Ah! Her little pink butt plug! She knows you dont like butt stuff, but it doesnt matter because its one of her favorite things. What other fun quarantivities will she come up with?? With nowhere to go, it looks like youre going to be her little quarantine sissy guinea pig! ,

Download File
GlobusBobus is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01983 секунды с 9 запросами