All my threads

BootsMans Непонятно, что и думать...
Default You re no longer a man custom

You re no longer a man custom

Format: MPEG-4
Video: 00:08:45 / 0,1 GB
Aspect: 1920x1080
Tags: Gender Transformation, PVC-Vinyl, Role Play, Slut Training, SFW, ManyVids
Description: This was a custom clip: Domme Therapist Clara, A follow-up to A slut for your Therapist... You have made me into the tranny whore know one else would, now i am regretting that life. i explain that much of what is demanded is far more humiliating the i expected. i demand a change. i tell You how i am a man. i have a penis. A mans body. i want my penis taken out of chastity and to not have to wear silicone breast inserts. No more hormone treatments. You do not seem to be mad. You smile. You mention how You expected this kind of reaction at some point. You tell me how You understand. i awake in a hospital bed. You above me smiling. i am gagged and cannot speak. i notice an overhead mirror and see what should be my naked body, but it is not of a man, it is a woman. There are breasts. There is a vagina. You go on to tell me that i will find my life much easier when i realize i have no other choice then to be a whore and look like one. Male to female breast surgery has been completed along with a Vaginoplasty. The hormones will continue to allow me to have a maximum feminine look. You go on to explain You have a full calendar of clients lined up for me once the surgeries have healed. ***Please use the photos i sent unless You have better ones You wish to use. piggy ,

Get File: https://k2s.cc/file/878a7c15c79d4
BootsMans is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.25804 секунды с 9 запросами