View Single Post
Old 06-08-2023, 07:36 AM   #792
downdickdown

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

downdickdown Непонятно, что и думать...

Reunion with Carren

Dear Diary - I went barhopping this evening but left my cam in the hotel. On the way back, I crossed paths with Carren! It feels like it was a long time ago since I'd first seen her and she looked too sexy with her Cleopatra-like make up on. She clearly showed her desire to come with me, so I brought her back here to the room.

This girl is so naive and a little stupid that it makes me horny as hell somehow. It must be the "dark side" of my horny nature. Like during the first time I banged her, she was orgasm crying when we fucked. I can't do anything about it (and neither can she) but that makes me even more wild for her. During those moments, I was wishing she could be my new GF; safe to say I really lose myself in those moments!

Dear Diary - I went barhopping this evening but left my cam in the hotel. On the way back, I crossed paths with Carren! It feels like it was a long time ago since I'd first seen her and she looked too sexy with her Cleopatra-like make up on. She clearly showed her desire to come with me, so I brought her back here to the room.

This girl is so naive and a little stupid that it makes me horny as hell somehow. It must be the "dark side" of my horny nature. Like during the first time I banged her, she was orgasm crying when we fucked. I can't do anything about it (and neither can she) but that makes me even more wild for her. During those moments, I was wishing she could be my new GF; safe to say I really lose myself in those moments!

( mp4, 231 mb, 1280 x 720, 00:16:03 )

https://k2s.cc/file/42effe32cbc8b/j5594.mp4

thai, asian, all pose, teen, school girl, creampie
downdickdown is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09556 секунды с 9 запросами