View Single Post
Old 06-08-2023, 07:37 AM   #3100
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

IR - Little Whore That Could Part 1 - Nikki Darling Izmir

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Anal, Bondage, Humiliation, Squirting, Toys, Ass Caning, Ebony, Hogtie
Video language: English
When you're hauled out of the back of a van in manacles and a hood you know it is going to be a hell of a day. For most people that means something terrible is coming, but if you were a hot ass bondage slut like Nikki Darling then you would have a completely different perspective on the situation. Sure she's moaning, crying, and screaming, but she's also loving every second of it.
Jack Hammer stores her in a cage for a bit while he plays with her. It isn't the main event, though.
That comes when he straps her down to a wooden box and spreads her legs. It isn't what you would normally call the “Fuck me” position, but it sure as hell does the job. Her holes are exposed and all 10 inches of his cock are rock hard.
Jack does to Nikki what every man wants to from the second they see her. He bends her over, straps her down, and fucks her right in the pussy. She has to grit her teeth to take him all inside of her. It hurts having that much dick splitting her open. Nikki may be too tight for this brutal fucking to feel good for her, but for Jack her cunt is the perfect fit.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Little Whore That Could Part 1 - Nikki Darling

The Handmaiden Part 2 Moordrecht

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Her dominant side is completely depressed now, and she feels the subspace that she had forgotten months ago. Watch Yultsi pay for her faults, until Dr Lomp completely is satisfied.
Duration: 44:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4389kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Handmaiden Part 2

The Journalist Apprentice Neiba

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Lomp, when he isn’t playing around with his favorites, is a businessman. He was visited by a 19-year-old journalist apprentice from a local newspaper in this capacity of his. Part1. : Alice can endure the whipping of her boobs surprisingly well. Unlike others, she doesn’t start screaming even by the crocodile clamps. She wouldn’t take off her pretty eyes full of hatred of Lomp, which makes the Master a bit uncertain.
Duration: 24:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Journalist Apprentice

Multi Orgasmic Mary Interracial Creampies Vol 9 (Sub-Hub 2) Smiths Falls

Studio: Frogbutt Productions
Cast: Multi-Orgasmic Mary
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,
This had the same cast as the previous one, apletely separate encounter though. It features the same type of action, with different views. This time, after I ride my hubs face to a couple of orgasms, while sucking my lover's cock, I lay on my side so my lover can enter me from behind. With my hub lubricating both of us with his saliva, and then guiding him into me, he pumps me while hub licks my clit. I mount him cowgirl for a while, then while on all fours I begin to suck him. That's when hub enters me from behind, soon he's kissing my cheek and we're sharing my lover's cock. Moving on to him grabbing my ankles in missionary for some long strokes, while hub feeds me his dick..
Format: avi
Duration: 51:31
Video: 480x360, DivX 4, 1172kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 468.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Multi Orgasmic Mary Interracial Creampies Vol 9 (Sub-Hub 2)

Roxana La Junta

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
A beautiful colorful world. A world of BDSM films showing simulated punishment. I like watching them myself, too. I have also made such films and I always will. The top of BDSM is to record real brutal torture though. I will show you such a video now. Two girls are competing for the money and my appreciation.
Duration: 22:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roxana

Lomp's Service South Lebanon

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Lomp likes obedient slaves. He is curious about whether he can do anything to his little servant. He drags her into the room, ties her up and strikes her bottom with a rattan cane. Nicole is squirming, yelling but doesn't dare to beg for mercy. In the interview after the shooting she tells us how she saw it from the inside.
Duration: 18:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lomp's Service

HardTied Cyd Black Spread and Exposed South Glens Falls

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kristina Rose Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Tied, Toys
Cyd Black and Elise Graves got a pretty sweet deal. A pretty simple one, too. Deliver Kristina Rose, unmarked and unharmed, and there is a huge payday in it for them.
Duration: 55:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Cyd Black Spread and Exposed
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03399 секунды с 9 запросами