View Single Post
Old 06-08-2023, 07:37 AM   #3102
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Entranced Part 2 Ness City

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Video language: English
In the first half of this installment, Harley Ace found her way to the office of therapist O.T. in order to help her sort out the violent and sexual dreams she had been having for many years. He proposed an unorthodox treatment wherein he would her and, while she was under, work through the tangle of fears and desires she had in her head. Once Harley was under his spell, however, O.T. started abusing his power to live out some of his own sick twisted fantasies. Now we return to the two of them, still in the midst of immersion therapy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Entranced Part 2

Roxana part 2 South Wayne

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
A beautiful colorful world. A world of BDSM films showing simulated punishment. I like watching them myself, too. I have also made such films and I always will. The top of BDSM is to record real brutal torture though. I will show you such a video now. Two girls are competing for the money and my appreciation.
Duration: 24:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roxana part 2

Jessica Kay (Little Anal Monster Girl Punished Hard) Dewart

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Jessica Kay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Facial, Rough Oral, Spitting, Caning, Crying, Dehumanization, Electrical Play, Face Slapping, Gagging, Heavy Degradation, Mind Fucking, Needles, Paddling, Pain, Anal
This extreme anal domination and S/M session is the pinnacle of Assylum, folks. It was shot in one continuous take and is 1 hour 45 minutes long. Normally, we'd break this into 2 parts, but we want you to experience the whole thing as it was shot in real time. Almost everything is here: hard anal sex, ATM, vaginal, rimming, facefucking, a cum with a couple dozen saved-up loads, electrical play, needles, spanking, paddling, caning, medical devices, hooks, restraints, nipple and clit punishment, and humiliating body alteration. All this with one of the most beautiful girls we've ever shot. We often say, "Good luck finding a scene like this anywhere else." In this case, you'd have a better chance winning the lottery 5 times in a row
Duration: 2:00:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5629kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessica Kay (Little Anal Monster Girl Punished Hard)

Roxana part 3 Carbondale

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
A beautiful colorful world. A world of BDSM films showing simulated punishment. I like watching them myself, too. I have also made such films and I always will. The top of BDSM is to record real brutal torture though. I will show you such a video now. Two girls are competing for the money and my appreciation.
Duration: 26:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roxana part 3

Feline Felicity is an abandoned and dominant mistress Pavillion

Break-ups can be very difficult to deal with, especially when they come unexpectedly. It's hard to imagine why someone would dump a gorgeous tattooed girl like Felicity. She's got everything a guy could want in a girlfriend, a tight slamming body, a fat ass and barely any clothes on. Ah well, one idiot's loss is Bruno's gain! Felicity's been left with only the plaid shirt on her back and she soon learns she'll have to lose it if she wants a ride home. Bondage, extreme rough sex, and humiliation quickly follow as this bright eyed brunette gets roped into Bruno's tour of BDSM. The hardcore action starts with him binding her wrists and stuffing her mouth with his thick cock. Once well lubed he takes aim at her tight wet pussy. Felicity gets fucked extremely hard in as many positions as Bruno commands. Back at his dungeon continues to sexually dominate and disgrace her. Slapping, spanking, choking, hair pulling, name calling, tying her to his bed, this slut submits to everything! Bruno coats her tits and mouth with a cumshot when he's done with her.
Duration: 57:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7795kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Feline Felicity is an abandoned and dominant mistress

Beauties In Bondage - Silenced & Humiliate & No Permit Mousie

Cast: Carissa Montgomery
Carissa has learned something very significant about some of her colleagues at work, and as we join her, she is on the phone to a co-worker whom she trusts, unaware that a man is creeping up silently behind her a cloth in his hand. Just as Carissa hangs up the phone, the man presses the cloth over her nose and mouth. She drops the phone and struggles, trying to pull his hand away from her face, but he is too strong and she soon sinks to the floor. When she recovers, she finds her wrists and ankles bound with rope. The man stands over her, a roll of duct tape in his hand. He tears off a strip and sticks it over Carissa's mouth the silence her. He has been paid to watch over her for the entire day, so to avoid getting bored, the man decides to have some fun. He finds a pair of scissors and humiliate his victim by cutting off her clothing, starting with her top, sliding the sharp blade between her ample breasts. With the top removed, he turns his attention to her skirt. After snipping the hem, he tears her skirt apart and tugs it away from her thighs and hips. Finally, he applies the scissors to her thong panties, pausing with the blade touching the thin strap on the side of the garment, then snipping through it with ease. He pulls off Carissa's tattered panties and then proceeds to tie her up with more rope until she is trussed up and helpless, completely naked and unable to do anything about it.
Duration: 36:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18185kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beauties In Bondage - Silenced & Humiliate & No Permit

Recapturing yultsi Sellers

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Loyal slave is slowly remembering her place under Dr Lomp’s feet. To assure this reminder, she is now given to another sadistic mistress. She will be restrained to the torment cross, and under Dr Lomp’s supervision, she will be whipped on her sensitive udders. Cruel mistress will use a multi-tail bullwhip for this session. While being tormented, slave Yultsi is sobbing silently, not just for the pain, but also for the disgraceful situation she has been pushed into after a long time.
Duration: 17:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12291kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Recapturing yultsi
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07290 секунды с 9 запросами