View Single Post
Old 06-08-2023, 08:09 AM   #935
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Skylar Valentine - Naive Teen Helps Convicted Black Felon Mc Ewensville

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Gonzo, Interracial, Straight, Teen, Deep Throat, Gagging, Rimming, Slap
Video language: English
For the longest I have Always hated school and high school is The Worst. I mean, why should I have to go to school when I can learn everything online?? My high school civics class with Mr. Bundy is usually The Worst. Its usually so boring. But this one week we were talking about crime and punishment and I was thinking, this next test is going to be So AwfulL but then Mr. Bundy assigned us pen pals. And Omg. It changed my life!
My penpal was an inmate named Branden. At first he sounded a little scary. The stories I read said he would wear this creepy mask and do really bad things to people....stole from them...hurt them...tortured them. I didn't even want to write him at first but Im so glad I did. He responded so quickly and he is so sweet. He told me that he wasn't responsible for the bad things they said he did and the more I researched him the more I realized that he was right! He had such a bad childhood and so many bad things happened to him that they didn't even care about when they were trying to lock him up. His trial was not fair and they made up a lot of the things they say he did. I've watched so many shows on Netflix that Im actually an expert on spotting this stuff. And it was so obvious that the police were totally out to get him and they set him up. The man I'm writing would never hurt anyone!
He's innocent and its a shame that this country keeps locking up innocent black men. I wanted to let him know I was there for him, and that not everyone in this country is a jerk so even after the project ended, I kept writing him. I wrote him for almost a year and I didn't tell anyone, even my parents because they wouldn't understand. Sometimes I sent him pictures because he was so lonely in there I know he needed a friend.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:08
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 563.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skylar Valentine - Naive Teen Helps Convicted Black Felon

Clea Gaultier - Try This On For Size (2022) Allersberg

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Clea Gaultier
Genres: Big Tits
Big-boobed Clea Gaultier is trying on sexy clothes in the changing rooms, unaware that Steve Q is secretly spying on her. After stripping in front of the mirror, Clea is feeling horny, and she starts rubbing her trimmed pussy until she squirts all over! Covered in Clea’s sweet juices, Steve approaches the raven-haired babe with his cock in hand, and it isn’t long before the French slut is sucking and gagging on the hunk's meaty dick! Following a long and sloppy blowjob, Clea gets banged doggystyle before hopping on top and riding Steve in cowgirl as her huge fake tits bounce up and down. After an intense pounding in missionary position, Clea drops to her knees and gets a mouthful of Steve’s cum!
Duration: 25:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5142kbps
Audio: 137kbps

File size: 971.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clea Gaultier - Try This On For Size (2022)

Anatomik Media - Thirst For Cum Mc Crory

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Anatomik Media
Cast: Dick Chibbles, Chad White, Adriana Chechik, Mark Zane, Eric John, Alex Jones
Genres: Brunette, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Interracial, Facial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Gagging, Blowbang, Face Fucking, pussy eating
Adriana Chechik stars in Anatomik Media's Thirst for Cum, an epic blowbang of 17 anonymous men in hoods. Adriana sucks every cock to completion, collecting each load in her mouth. She uses a martini glass to catch anything that might have spilled onto her. Featuring extended cum play at the end!
Duration: 51:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2090kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 841.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anatomik Media - Thirst For Cum

9 Months Pregnant Slut Needs Cock Everywhere Meru

Cast: Amber Rain
Genres: pregnant, pregnant sex
Passionate kissing and touching before getting in the shower and touching myself before you join me. You're just getting me all worked up and horny and I can't take anymore. I get on my knees and give you a sloppy, gagging blow job before you lay me down and eat my pussy until I'm begging you to fuck me. After you make me cum we switch to and you bring out my slutty side, smacking my ass. I'm more then ready and willing to take your hard cock in my asshole and make myself cum again. Then I lay on my back like a good little slut and fuck you with my massive titty's until you cum all over my face.
Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7599kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 9 Months Pregnant Slut Needs Cock Everywhere

Face Fucked & Fucked Hard Loogootee

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Harley King
Genres: All Sex, Hardcore, Cum On Face, Cum In Mouth, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, 69, Tattoo, Piercing, Natural Tits
Hot blonde Harley King stopped by to get fucked hard. I put my cock down her throat and see how much she can take. I slap her face and titties, fuck her face more and stretch her mouth out. I take her panties off and spit on her asshole and finger fuck her tight pussy. I bend her over the couch and fuck her hard from behind. She rides my cock then bends over me on the couch and gets throat fucked. I flip her upside down on the couch and throat her with my cock. Next, I pick her up in the air and fuck her hard. I take her to the bedroom for her POV deepthroat face fuck training and she eats my ass. I fuck her hard from behind and fuck her face in a laying 69. I pound her pussy more then flip her over on the bed and blow my load all over her face. I take her outside for one last thing and choke slam her into the pool and give her one more surprise. Harley was a good girl for Daddy!
Duration: 51:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3678kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Face Fucked & Fucked Hard

First Time DP Princess Lili VS 3 Monster Cock - TP & Real Anal Orgasm Fort Wayne

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Princess Lili
Genres: orgy, anal, ass to mouth, ass to pussy (ATP), big ass, blowjob, deep throat, double penetration (DP), face fucking, facial, first time, gagging, gapes, rough, teen, triple penetration
Gorgeous girl Princess Lili gangbanged by big dicked guys with airtight DP and TP! Happy viewing!
Duration: 41:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7415kbps
Audio: 214kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Time DP Princess Lili VS 3 Monster Cock - TP & Real Anal Orgasm

Jessica Kay (Little Anal Monster Girl Punished Hard) Rio Linda

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Jessica Kay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Facial, Rough Oral, Spitting, Caning, Crying, Dehumanization, Electrical Play, Face Slapping, Gagging, Heavy Degradation, Mind Fucking, Needles, Paddling, Pain, Anal
This extreme anal domination and S/M session is the pinnacle of Assylum, folks. It was shot in one continuous take and is 1 hour 45 minutes long. Normally, we'd break this into 2 parts, but we want you to experience the whole thing as it was shot in real time. Almost everything is here: hard anal sex, ATM, vaginal, rimming, facefucking, a cum with a couple dozen saved-up loads, electrical play, needles, spanking, paddling, caning, medical devices, hooks, restraints, nipple and clit punishment, and humiliating body alteration. All this with one of the most beautiful girls we've ever shot. We often say, "Good luck finding a scene like this anywhere else." In this case, you'd have a better chance winning the lottery 5 times in a row
Duration: 2:00:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5629kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessica Kay (Little Anal Monster Girl Punished Hard)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08959 секунды с 9 запросами