Old 06-09-2023, 01:03 AM   #500
NaIvEMaLe

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

NaIvEMaLe Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Goddess Sasha Mizaree - Follow Your Nature

Goddess Sasha Mizaree - Follow Your Nature

Model:
Genre: Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Goddess Sasha Mizaree, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom,
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:09:43
Size: 0,45 GB

You are very different from the men I fuck, date, or otherwise spend time with. The details you can find out when you get this clip, but the main difference is that they arent LOSERS like you. Since clearly at this point in your life, you find humiliation arousing enough to seek out, it seems that even YOU realize this on some level. Losers get horny too, which is how you come full circle. You have found yourself under the spell of a very hot but very bratty and mean goddess, but still fighting yourself and gripping to the illusion of you being a normal man or even a real man at all. All you have to do to end this torment is accept your nature, and follow it. Looks like I will have to walk you through this, which doesnt surprise me too much anyway ��

https://k2s.cc/file/bc3d87a6f658f - 0,45 GB
NaIvEMaLe is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02987 секунды с 9 запросами