Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

Princessza6 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default April Dawn - Butt Daddy

April Dawn - Butt Daddy

Cast: April Dawn

Release Date: 2016

Dear Diary
After my first time with Daddy I started fantasizing about him more and more often. The more we spent time together the riskier things got, Daddy just can't seem to pull out in time. Anyway I heard my sisters talking about Anal sex with Daddy and that gave me an idea. I started stretching my virgin ass so daddy could cum inside me any time he wanted and it really felt good. The day finally came when I thought I was ready for Daddy so I dressed in a sexy outfit and waited in his bed. Daddy was a bit surprised to see me when he walked in but it didn't take long for us to start messing around. After I rode him for a bit I made the suggestion of anal and Daddy just sort of smiled.
I sucked his cock to get it wet then put the head against my rosebud. Daddys cock slid in slowly and I nearly came from the feeling. When my ass loosened up a bit Daddy started fucking me harder and harder until he came deep inside my ass. He filled me up so much it made me cum again. I think Daddys gonna be fucking my ass a lot more that was AWESOME!!!

Video Size: 980.4 MB
Duration: 00:17:21
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Extension: wmv

https://filejoker.net/uq2h9tdbmdhn
Princessza6 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02988 секунды с 9 запросами