Cast video: Olivia Rose
Name: My Gay BFF Custom HD

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 0,5 GB
Video: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:06:50

Genre: Femdom, Rejection, Cuckolding, Sissy Sluts, Humiliation, ManyVids
Description: X and Olivia Rose have been friends as long as he can remember. He has had the biggest crush on her, but he has not told her. She invites him over to her place one night and X finally is going to admit to her his crush. When he gets there she is in her bra and panties. He is trying to act like it is no big deal, but he is definitely shocked. She then tells him how she invited him over because she has a big date with her new boyfriend Brad, that they might finally do it and how she trusts him. She starts asking him his opinions on what she should wear on this date, interrupting X everytime he tries to tell her how he feels, Out of nowhere Olivia says how great it is to have a gay best friend. He tries to tell her that he is not gay and she says, gay, bi, same difference. She tells him he just needs to come out of the closet, and that she can help him by hooking him up with a gay friend, and throwing him a party. She points out how she sees his panty lines all the time and she knows he borrows her clothes. She then leaves to change in to the outfit. X is really trying to process how he is infact maybe gay. Maybe he should just come out of the closet and be her gay bff. ,

DOWNLOAD FILE: My Gay BFF Custom HD - 0,5 GB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07845 секунды с 9 запросами