View Single Post
Old 06-09-2023, 08:51 AM   #939
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Prostitute Nadja Hates BDSM Prison - Torment She Earned Lost Springs

Video language: English
"Sexy brunette, nineteen years old, looking for a job. I am willing to Anythiing for the right price". This is the newspaper ad Major Claud was disgusted with. Major Ruppert brought it to his attention. It seems that this girl will either take advantage of people or is willing to prositute herself. The Major and Doctor agree this girl needs sex slave training as punishment. They call her for an "interview", quickly realizing this session is no interview and is imprisoned. She must endure two BDSM Prison Masters, domination, bondage, spanking, whipping, smacking, humiliation, sex toys, electro therapy with a violet wand. Black wire is wrapped tight around her body and blindfolded. She can't see when it's coming.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 695.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prostitute Nadja Hates BDSM Prison - Torment She Earned

The Torment of Tiny Tits Fruithurst

This is one chick that wants to please and the way she does here is by putting those small tits into bondage for us. In fact, she submits her whole body, making it a BDSM playground. Her breasts are caught inside a tit bondage vice which squeezes them, flattening them right down. The darker the color, the sweeter they get! She's also treated to a nice cold chain in between her thighs. This chick isn't being let off lightly - hell no! That's not how we do things here at Breast Bondage Videos. That pussy of hers is going to be stretched and pulled before she's let go!
Duration: 57:17
Video: 600x337, AVC (H.264), 1446kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 661.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Torment of Tiny Tits

Sub returns home part 1 New Pine Creek

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Talented master Dr. Lomp has captured one of his former girls, Kate Bootal. Experienced sub seems eager to remember her old times, and ready to serve her master with all her being again. Although she is hesitant to face a tough torment at the beginning, her weakness will surely make you enjoy her sessions more. While testing her, Dr. Lomp will secure her waists and neck through the stocks, which will cause the poor girl not be able to escape from the pain.
Duration: 20:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12286kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sub returns home part 1

Silent Pain Blocksburg

Big Titted ebony honey is locked in a cage until its time for torment and humiliation. The master loves stretching and twisting her huge boobs, and her coats her chunky black booty with burning hat candle wax,
Duration: 1:04:49
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1506kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 777.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Silent Pain

Prison Guard is Punished Spanked for Allowing Lise to Escape Ashkum

Lise has been in imprisonment for a few years, always blindfolded with a sack over her head, tethered to a rusty cauldron in a dark room. Welcome to solitary confinement at the Institute! Here the inmate must endure a BDSM Prison Mistress, domination, bondage, spanking, whipping, smacking, humiliation, sex toys, nipple, breast and pussy torment, the ultimate sex slave training. The new guard is sympathetic and comforts Lise, giving her a break from her restraints. In a quick second, Lise attacks the guard and escapes. This new guard is now the prisoner. Her pantyhose are cut and the punishment begins!
Duration: 10:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 639.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prison Guard is Punished Spanked for Allowing Lise to Escape

A Good Slave Leon

Though I usually bind my slaves tits in ropes, today I opted for a cold chain. Since my slave has been good as of late I allow her a quick cigarette break in between tit torment sessions. But even good behavior can not keep my slave from experiencing the vibration of pain device. And I might just put the lit end of the cigarette on her tongue for a minute, too. Just enough to make her yelp. Or on her nipples. I love tormenting tits. They're the most obvious part of what makes a woman a woman, her twat being hidden beneath her clothes. When I torment her tits, I feel as if I am tormenting all womnhood.
Duration: 1:32:18
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1565kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Good Slave

Hold - Paige Pierce kara

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Paige Pierce finds herself in the clutches of Matt Williams. Like all kinky little sluts before her she's going to take everything he can dish out. The Sybian ride of doom he calls it. She can't escape the thunderous vibration between her legs. She's held in place and the Insex mask makes it impossible for her to see.
Matt is a master at tormenting nipples. Weights tied to strings attached to her nipple piercings are one way to get Paige moaning and crying. The zipper he places over her body is another. The pain and pleasure she feels when the zipper comes off takes her to a place she's only dreamt about.
The two pillars hold Paige in place while Matt expertly canes and whips her. Her body is his to mark as he pleases. Her tears please him more than anything else. For that he rewards her with orgasms.
Duration: 38:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hold - Paige Pierce
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05891 секунды с 9 запросами