View Single Post
Old 06-09-2023, 08:54 AM   #2203
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Harder She Cums Rush City

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Eliza Ibarra, Oliver Flynn
Genres: Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Deep Throat, Kissing, Brunette, Riding, Straight, Pussy Licking, Passion, Vibrator
Video language: English
Eliza and Oliver bring a high energy sex scene with amazing chemistry. They appear insatiable when touching each other and take turns going down on each other. Eliza shows off her incredible deep throat skills and they fuck hard all over the bed. There's POV shot during some of the blowjob and while Eliza rides his cock. Eliza has multiple really intense orgasms while getting fucked deep. The video ends with Eliza draining all of his cum in her mouth in a POV shot.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5278kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Harder She Cums

Lilly Lit, Lexi Lore, Serene Siren - My Neighbor's Sugar Mommy Kaufman

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Lilly Lit, Lexi Lore, Serene Siren
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Threesome, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Petite, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, , braces, rimming, stepmom, pussy eating
Lexi Lore knocks on her neighbor's door. Lilly Lit answers, excitedly welcoming Lexi into the house as they exchange introductions. Lexi is new to the neighborhood and wanted to say hi!
They make small talk. When they realize that they're both 20 years old, Lilly expresses how happy she is to have another young person in the neighborhood, but Lexi sheepishly admits that she doesn't think she'll be in the neighborhood too long. The rent is too expensive. Lilly can relate. She used to struggle with money too, but ever since she became part of a special arrangement...
But before Lilly can elaborate further, they are interrupted when Serene Siren arrives home and greets Lilly, 'Hey, sweetie, I'm home!' 'Welcome home, mommy,' Lilly happily greets, then introduces Lexi. Serene is immediately taken by how sweet and adorable Lexi is, saying how cute she is. 'If there's anything you need, Lexi, don't hesitate to ask,' she says, then adds to Lilly, 'I'll be in my room, so be sure to come straight up when you're done with your friend, darling. I can't wait for you to sit on my face!' Lilly cheerfully says, 'Yes, mommy!' Lexi looks on in shock at this very blunt exchange.
Disturbed by the conversation, Lexi politely but shakily tries to excuse herself from the house after Serene leaves. Lilly stops her with a laugh and explains that Serene isn't her -- she's her sugar mommy! Lexi is confused, and Lilly tells her that Serene takes care of her bills, food, rent...everything. In exchange, she to be her and does Serene asks... 'Anything?' Lexi asks. 'Anything!' Lilly says with a grin. It's the best decision she's ever made! She's spoiled rotten AND she has mind-blowing sex every day!
'I wonder if -I- should get a sugar mommy...' Lexi shyly says, half-joking. It's obvious she's considering the option but is too shy to dive in. Lilly looks thoughtful then grins. Suggesting that they go talk to Serene to see if she and Lexi hit it off, Lilly takes Lexi's hand and leads her to the bedroom.
They arrive at the bedroom, though Lexi is still shy. Lilly mischievously tells Serene that she has a surprise for her. Serene turns predatory and begins seducing Lexi, saying she's interested in taking on a second . Serene and Lilly begin caressing and fawning over Lexi, making Lexi flustered, though she likes the attention. Serene continues to butter Lexi up with promises of being taken care of. 'Wouldn't you like a new , too?' Serene seductively says while Lilly excitedly agrees. 'Lexi, come be my new ...' Since she's so aroused and intrigued, Lexi agrees to the arrangement and the trio come together for a steamy threesome.
Lexi's going to show her new sugar mommy how grateful she is to be part of the family!
Duration: 48:33
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11308kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lilly Lit, Lexi Lore, Serene Siren - My Neighbor's Sugar Mommy

Brooklyn Gray - Anal Shubert

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Creampie, Hairy Pussy, POV, Pussy Licking, Riding, Rimming, Rough Sex, Straight
Brooklyn and I have always had intense chemistry and we keep it going in a hot anal scene together. We start up against a wall making out, licking each other's assholes, and start fucking with my cock going straight in to her asshole. We move to the bed and I use a hitachi on her clit while we continue having sex in a bunch of positions. I sit on her face and she licks my ass while fingering it as well. There's POV during the blowjob and while she rides me. The scene ends with me fucking her asshole really deep from behind until I cum completely deep inside of her.
Duration: 39:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6896kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooklyn Gray - Anal

Alina Lopez, Freya Parker - That Was Easy FullHD 1080p Dwight

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Alina Lopez, Freya Parker
Genres: Brunettes, Face Riding, Fingering, Kissing, Latina, massage, Petite, Pussy Licking, Pussy Rubbing, Scissoring, Teen, Tribbing, Lesbian
Alina Lopez gets a surprise when her usual massage therapist is out and the luscious Freya Parker gives her a rubdown she'll never forget.
Duration: 37:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alina Lopez, Freya Parker - That Was Easy FullHD 1080p

Pure Taboo - Crooked South Sutton

Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Marcus London, Lana Sharapova
Genres: Blonde, Anal, Natural Tits, Teen, Old Young, Hairy, Ass to mouth, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Reluctant, officer, open mouth facial, rimming, pussy eating
18-year-old Brooke (Lana Sharapova). She stands in front of the doorway of a house. She has a piece of carry-onluggage with her and looks annoyed. She takes a deep breath and presses the doorbell.
A moment later, Denny (Marcus London) opens the door. Denny - Brooke's 's step- - smirks, looking Brooke up anddown without shame. He cocks an eyebrow.
Brooke goes into the house. Denny watches her as she goes, leering.
Inside the house, they talk about why Brooke is there: she is a rebellious teen and her parents have sent her to live with Denny (acop) for the summer because they think that Denny will whip her into shape.
But Denny isn't the disciplinarian that Brooke thought he would be. Instead, he tells her that she can do whatever she wants whenshe's living with him. At first Brooke thinks she's found a kindred spirit, but then a sinister vibe comes over Denny.
Denny shocks Brooke by telling her that in exchange for the freedom he's offering, she'll have to fuck him whenever he wants.
What Denny's offering is tempting, but is Brooke ready to pay the price?
Duration: 44:43
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13532kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Crooked

Pure Taboo - Not Coming Back, Sweetheart Brinkley

Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Steve Holmes, Riley Star
Genres: Blonde, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Old Young, Hairy, Facial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Fetish, , rimming, stepdad, pussy eating
18-year old Molly (Riley Star). Still groggy, she has clearly just gotten out of bed as she rounds the corner into thekitchen. Her step- Ken (Steve Holmes) sits at the kitchen table looking somber. He looks up at her as she approaches and tellsMolly that there's something he needs to talk to her about. Gently, Ken breaks the news to Molly that her mom has left them. Mollyis distraught and Ken comforts her, but there is a hint of something darker lurking within him.
Days later, Molly lies in bed at night, snoring softly. Suddenly she hears something and stirs, her eyes snapping open. She listenscuriously for a moment. She hears something that sounds like digging coming from the yard outside her window.
As she listens, the digging stops and she then hears the sound of her front door opening and closing. Wanting to know what's goingon, Molly hops out of bed and goes to her door. Just as she goes to her door, Ken happens to be walking down the hall. They seeeach other and Ken stops, looking like a deer in the headlights. His shirt is covered in dirt and he carries a shovel. When Molly askshim about it, he claims he was doing some late-night gardening.
Weeks later, Molly overhears Ken talking to a man from an insurance company, Ken telling the man that his wife is probably .Hearing this, Molly looks terrified and stricken. She slumps against the wall, unable to process what she's heard. Off-screen we hearKen and the man exchange pleasantries as they finish up their conversation and Ken shows him out.
When Ken comes back around the corner he discovers Molly, still in a state of shock. As he stoops down to her, she confronts Kenabout what she heard. He assures her that, even though her mom may be gone, he'll leave her. Manipulating Molly now, hetells her that he has certain...that Molly's mom used to fulfill. Molly's love for her step- takes over as she begs to let her help and fulfill those needs, which is of course, exactly what Ken wanted.
But his dark desire for his step- isn't the ONLY thing that Ken is hiding...
Duration: 45:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11404kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Not Coming Back, Sweetheart

Girlsway - Locked Out San Patricio

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Kenna James, Veronica Weston
Genres: Blonde, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Tribbing, Lesbian, pussy eating
Kenna James, wearing only a towel, receives a call just as she's about to get into the shower. Whoever's calling, it had better be good, she says to herself. She picks up the phone, saying hello. She listens for a moment.
'You know, you have a lot of nerve calling here after the way you broke up with me,' Kenna says angrily into the phone. Whatever...those just sound like a bunch of excuses to her, Kenna continues speaking to the unseen caller. So what does she want anyway? Kenna asks, annoyed. She listens to the caller's response.
Her gold necklace?! Kenna asks incredulously. 'So let me get this straight: you didn't call to apologize or even check up on me, you called to ask me if I have your stupid necklace?!' Kenna asks as she looks around, noticing the necklace somewhere nearby. She grabs the necklace and opens her back door. She steps out onto the porch and throws the necklace into her backyard. She closes the door sharply, looking smug and satisfied.
As the back door closes behind her, her towel remains around her but the edge gets caught in the closed door. Annoyed, she tries to pull it free, but to no avail. It becomes clear to Kenna that she can't open the door because her towel is stuck in the lock. With growing alarm, she realizes that she also can't go anywhere the towel, since it's not budging from the door. Comprehending the implications of this, her face crumbles with dread. Ooooh, this is just , she grumbles to herself. Well, what choice does she have? she asks herself aloud. Ok, just a short little run to the front of the neighbor's house, get in there, borrow some clothes, call a locksmith, and she'll be good to go, Kenna says aloud, psyching herself up.
Nude, she runs to the front of her neighbor's house, desperately trying to cover herself. Breathing heavily, Kenna knocks on her neighbor's door. A moment later, her neighbor, Veronica Weston answers the door and invites her in, flustered then bemused by the situation.
They sit down on the couch together. Much to Kenna's shock, Veronica takes off her robe and offers it to Kenna, who can't help but stare at Veronica's naked body. They chat and bond as they realize that they have both recently been through bad break-ups.
So how...how did Veronica get over her ex? Kenna asks delicately. She hasn't gotten over her yet, but her friends keep telling her that the only way to really move past her is to...be with someone else, Veronica says. Yeah, she's...heard that too, Kenna says. And...HAS Kenna been with anyone since her breakup? asks Veronica, eyeing Kenna suggestively. No, she hasn't, Kenna responds, her eyes shining with desire as she looks back at Veronica. And...why is that? Veronica asks softly, moving even closer to Kenna on the couch. Well, she guesses that she just hasn't met anyone she's attracted to...yet, Kenna says pointedly, licking her lips as she gazes at Veronica. ? Veronica asks cheekily, leaning in to kiss Kenna.
Duration: 33:54
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13041kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Locked Out
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03444 секунды с 9 запросами