Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Telling my jackass EX he has a tiny dick

Telling my jackass EX he has a tiny dick

Actress name : MelanieSweets
Movie Title : Telling my jackass EX he has a tiny dick
Genre : Small Dicks, Femdom, Latina, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, ManyVids

Description : What a surprise!! wow!! My EX bf Steven decided to visit me after losing touch for years and it was a great chance to get a couple things out of my chest... It seems his new GF cheated on him recently so things werent too good... ( I should had known thats why he stopped by in the first place..) but to be honest with you guys, I dont blame the girl... Since we havent seen each other in so long I thought it was time to come clean and confess to him my TRUE opinion about his dick because he seems to think he has the best cock in town but he is obviously delusional.. On this video, I basically tell him the truth about his loser dick.... I tell him how small, disgusting his cock really is, what of a pain in the butt it was to fuck him every time, how I faked an orgasm every single time we fucked, etc. I asked him to show me his disgusting little peanut and I regret I did, that thing made me sick and I still get nauseous thinking about it, yuckkkkkkkk! I also tell him how good my sex life it is now with my well hung husband and how good he fucks me every night Enjoy!! ,

Duration : 00:07:28
Size : 0,95 GB
Video Format : MPEG-4
Resolution :1920x1080

Download Telling my jackass EX he has a tiny dick - 0,95 GB
HoushiStrife is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06446 секунды с 9 запросами