View Single Post
Old 06-10-2023, 06:32 AM   #414
GlobusBobus

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

GlobusBobus Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Kat Soless - Simulated Edging HJ

Kat Soless - Simulated Edging HJ

Dildo, Joi, Footjob, Virtual Sex, Foot Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, Female Nudity, Foot Domination, Kat Soless, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, Joi, Jerk Off Encouragement, Joi Games, Edging Games, Loser, Joi Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, Ruined Orgasms
File Name : Kat Soless - Simulated Edging HJ
File Size : 0,95 GB
Format : MPEG-4
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:06:43

Description: Blonde, blue eyes. Wearing sheer white lingerie. No direct nudity. Fingernails and toes painted red. Some light tattoos on her hands and chest. Virtual (dildo) handjob/foot worship/edging JOI with feet visible. She uses a lot of coconut oil throughout the video. Cum denial at the end. Script: I know youve had such a long day at work, baby. So I just want you to sit back, relax, and let me do all the work. I want you to worship my pretty little soles and suck on my toes while I stroke your hard cock. Ill get you all nice and oiled up. I know you like it nice and slippery. Ill start working you. I want you to suck on these toes. Swirl your tongue in between every single little toe. That feels so good... my sweet spot. Run your tongue up here. Swirl it around and around. Can you suck on it for me? Just like that, baby. You know thats my favorite. I love the little nibbles. Feels so good, I just cant help but to touch myself. I love stroking your big, hard cock. Dont you love my cute little toes, smothering your face? Ill stroke you faster while theyre smothering you, get you right to that edge. Just like that... and then slow it down. Youre so close. You like that? Just let it sit there and throb. I have your balls so ready to be emptied. Just the tip. You got a little bit of precum... I love the way you taste. You like the way I taste? I love edging you. I want your load to be so big. Baby, I want you to cum all over my face, all over my feet. You think you can get it everywhere, get nice and messy? I know what else you like... but not yet. Let me do all the work, stroke this hard cock. Youre about to cum? Yeah? ... No cumming. Not yet. No, youre gonna cum on my feet. Youre gonna cum to this perfect, sexy, intense footjob. See you next video!

Download File
GlobusBobus is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17744 секунды с 9 запросами