Old 06-10-2023, 09:32 AM   #162
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Veronica Moser Latah

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Veronica says: " According to my tattoo, I can be a bitch - especially when I have a submissive guy at my feet who loves to be mistreated as my personal shit slave and fuck stud. He did a great job licking my cunt and fucking my ass, so I rewarded him with an intimate dinner for two - I can be a nice bitch too !"
Format: avi
Duration: 29:45
Video: 800x450, DivX 5, 991kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 246.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veronica Moser

Mary Pickering

Meet Mary, one of the most fucked up fetish bitches we know. She invited us to come and film her and her boyfriend getting kinky in her boudoir and it was straight up nasty. Mary is a very sensual dominant she loves to tease a man with a whip and she loves to start out her scenes very flirtatiously. But today, Mary and Petros are indulging a mutual fascinationlay. Mary draws a vial of from Petros arm and then she uses it to cover her chest, and his chest with. She scratches his chest with the needle. It�s getting very messy in there. Check out the fucked up couple wallow in bodily fluids in this very nasty hardcore fetish video!
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:35
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1408kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 333.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mary

Hurting the daddy Reliance

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German
Tied by the hands and feet to the torture frame, this bald old slave can do nothing but whine while his Mistresses are playing with him. They can’t wait to get his ass bruised – and his legs spread wide open give them so many CBT opportunities too.
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:08
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3741kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 230.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hurting the daddy

The Aptitude Test - Part 1-2 - Female Domination Letterkenny

Lady Lillith is the owner of a private femdom club and receives a lot of applications from male submissives every day. Although the club is known for its very cruel female members a lot of male slaves want to work there. Today she looks at a new application and this time the candidate seems to meet her high requirements. So she calls him on the phone and invites him to a meeting. In Lady Lillith world inviting means she commands him to come to the club within 5 minutes or he can forget the job.
Lady Lillith wears an ultra short leather jacket and amazing leather boots, the old but dominant style! The candidate is very nervous as he sits down at the table and ansers the first questions. Very soon he receives his first hard face slaps. Of course it was a mistake to sit down. Lady Lillith expects him to kneel on the floor!
After some more questions Lady Lillith orders him to lick her boots now and the candidate starts with deep passion. It seems that he really wants the job! Lady Lillith wants to smoke and so the slave must also serve her as a human ashtray while he continues to lick her boots and suck the spiked heels...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:45
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 68.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Aptitude Test - Part 1-2 - Female Domination

Laura Blond (35) - Facesitting domination Kishiwada

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Femdom, Cunnilingus, Asslicking, Facesitting, MILF
Toyboy Lenny gives over to his facesitting dominating MILF Laura Blond.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4155kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 434.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Laura Blond (35) - Facesitting domination

Время генерации страницы 0.03500 секунды с 9 запросами