Default Cheating Wife

Cheating Wife Our Little Secret

Info:
File Name: Cheating Wife
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 0,3 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Time: 00:28:45
Description: I have some exciting news. Im pregnant! You and I have wanted this for a long time. Before you get too excited I just need to say that the offspring could be another guys offspring. In fact it is another guys offspring. Dont let that part get you down. You have wanted a offspring for the longest time and now we will have a offspring in the house. You can raise the offspring. It will be our little secret. My lover is fine with you raising the offspring. He doesnt have any interest in raising a offspring. My lover even calls during our discussion. We poke fun of you while you sit and wait on us to finish the phone call. We even joke about how you wear ladies panties. After we finish our phone call, I explain how he is an alpha and you are beta. Its just the way it is. An alpha male got me pregnant and you get to raise his offspring.
Cast: Our Little Secret
Genre: Goddess Hayden, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, JOI, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom

DOWNLOAD VIDEO
Tekilla88 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17753 секунды с 9 запросами