View Single Post
Old 06-10-2023, 11:51 PM   #32612
Deeleve

Поблагодарили 21,533 раз(а) в 15,459 сообщениях

All my threads

Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Talking

My slave is CLAMPED into the cock holder. whenever he tries to pull away, he cant, his balls just tug and his cock is squeezed. I start off with My little red flogger I want to warm him up. Its so fluffy but he still moans. I use 3 different whips on his cock. I want it bruised, I want it broken, I want it to be swollen. Digging My sharp, long pink nails into the delicate skin makes Me happy. I love whipping his dick, he takes it so well even as I go faster and harder, using all My strength to whip his cock!I tease him with My nails and push My ass into his cock, giving him moments of relief before I start again with My torment. Cock whipping is a favourite of mine and My accuracy is brilliant! By then end... it is bruised and I love it!!!

Name: Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Whip A Dick
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:14:07
Size: 2.07 Gb

https://k2s.cc/file/a5b26fdb42e6e/pantyhose17624.mp4
Deeleve is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02333 секунды с 9 запросами