View Single Post
Old 06-11-2023, 07:32 AM   #828
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Adrian Maya Brutal Pick-Ups Tow Or Blow Samobor

Video language: English
Adrian Maya is a sweet piece of ass with her exotic looks and curvy body. She's also petite and compact, and seems to have been custom made for a Master Bruno hardcore pounding? and she gets one! Seems her car has been towed and she has no way to get home. She finds Bruno hanging out on a corner and begs him for help. She says she'll do ANYTHING to get home, and Bruno intends to find out exactly that. He takes her to a nearby building and ties her hands with rope to a chain dangling from the ceiling of a dirty, dimly lit stairwell that looks like something out of a horror movie. He rips her clothes off and gruffly paws and sucks her bald brown beaver before fingerblasting it while also spitting in her mouth. After that, Bruno tapes her mouth shut and rails her doggie style, ratcheting up her total submission and humiliation. A savage deepthroat blowjob and a lengthy rough sex session finishes with a big chunky load and an unforgettable cum swallowing sequence.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adrian Maya Brutal Pick-Ups Tow Or Blow

Broke Ass Bitch - Bella Rossi Hilliards

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Bella Rossi is fucking around with things above her pay grade. Her boyfriend sent her to go pick up a package from some "friends" of his, but he didn't tell her that it was going to cost her everything. The dealer takes one look at her and knows exactly how this exchange is supposed to go down. He asks for the money, but he can tell she isn't carrying that kind of cash with her. He's got back up and she's all alone, so one way or another, this man is getting what he's owed.
The next thing Bella knows she's upside down and her hands are locked into some kind of metal cans. Her magnificent tits are tied off and she has no clue what the hell is about to happen to her. She needs to work off thousands of dollars worth of debt, and she is going to start now. Matt Williams hasn't discussed the payment plan with her, but it goes a little something like this. He's going to whip her, cane her, fuck her with a machine, and make her cum, and when he feels like he's gotten his money's worth he'll hand her the package and send her on her way. If she likes what she's had today she can always come back for more.
Duration: 38:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Broke Ass Bitch - Bella Rossi

Latina Patrol Lexy Banderas Rodeo

Attitude Adjusted Criminal alien and hiding expert Lexy Banderas thought she'd outsmarted the Latina Patrol agents by hiding in a bathroom, when they easily find and bust her. She gives them nothing but attitude until Agent Bruno offers her a way to avoid deportation; sexual submission. She may act tough but this slutty chica has no problem taking all of Agent Bruno's burrito down her throat or letting him fuck her tight pussy. He dominates and sexually humiliates the hand-cuffed Latina until he's satisfied then showers her with a big cum-shot.
Duration: 40:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latina Patrol Lexy Banderas

Latina Patrol Monica Asis Limeport

Undocumented Slut LP Agent Brick finds smoking hot undocumented Latina Monica Asis hiding in her bathroom. When him and his partner interrogate her at their office she claims to be a natural born U.S. citizen but doesn't have any photo id. Agent Brick tells her how likely it is that she'll be deported and she quickly agrees to do whatever it takes for her freedom. He proceeds to sexually dominate and brutally fuck the desperate sexy slut into screaming submission, then feeds the broken bitch a huge facial.
Duration: 42:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latina Patrol Monica Asis

Hellfire Club Submission: Jayne Yadkinville

As our film begins, we see Jayne a natural redhead with pretty blue eyes, walking down the street in NYC. But, why does the scene look so familiar? Because she's entering the infamous Hellfire Club to kee an SM/BD appointment with the sinister Master Rick Savage.
As Master Savage demands her full and complete obedience we find Jayne bound head to toe with blue rope, with the main rope going from her panty clad pussy to a pulley on the ceiling. With surgical skill Rick cuts the panties away with a sharp utility leaving her pain ridden labia rubbing against the harsh scratchy twine. The twat torment continues with a solid thrashiong using a rubber flogger.
As the camera pans through the Hellfire's famous chain wall, we see our crimson haired victim manacled to a cross. The Master begins a vilolent ass punishment session using a riding crop to redden her well rounded ass cheeks.
In our climatic scene, Jayne is wrapped in heavy metal chains and tied with rope to a jail cell door. Master Savage decorates her tits and nipples with over 30 hairpins, A ball gag in her mouth stifles her screams of agony as he slaps the hairpins off with a flogger. Welcome to the Hellfire club, Jayne.
Duration: 57:34
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 670.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hellfire Club Submission: Jayne

Gold Perfect Mega Nice Collection Only You Christina Bound. Part 3. Stark City

Release Year: 2023
She is now the Mistress’s student. She will be broken and trained as a professional bondage sex slave. Once trained she will be auctioned to the highest bidder. This video contains damsel in distress, bondage, submission, device bondage, nipple play, flogging, riding crop, Hitachi vibrator, butt plug, drawling, ball gag, penis gag, pussy play, fingering and oral sex.

Total size: 2.4 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gold Perfect Mega Nice Collection Only You Christina Bound. Part 3.

Rasom - Demi Sutra Yayas De Viajama

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Why do the people around me always betray me? Secret service agents are supposed to be solid.
They sold me out! Now I'm in some abandoned warehouse with a maniac. The threats have me really freaked out.
Every hour that my parent's don't comply with their demands I get punished. They've put me through hell my whole life, you think they could pay up!
As the end of my five hours approaches I know my fate is sealed. My parent's won't negotiate and I'm as good as gone.
Duration: 40:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rasom - Demi Sutra
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06995 секунды с 9 запросами