JuniorGoss Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Worshipjasmine - Tricking Virgin Boy

Worshipjasmine - Tricking Virgin Boy

File Name: Worshipjasmine - Tricking Virgin Boy
Runtime: 00:10:14
File Size: 0,24 GB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1280x720
Tags: Worshipjasmine, Ass, Boy, Car, Cum, Daddy, Dirty, Domination, Enjoying, Femdom, Fuck, Girlfriend, Goddess, Jerk Off, Licking, Love, Married, Masturbation, Mom, Older, Panties, Pov, Punishment, Sister, Spanking, Stepsister, Virgin, Watching, Weird, Worship, Dirty Talk, Joi, Worshipjasmine, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Worshipjasmine
Description: You are my older step sister. Your mom recently married my strict, weird, old fashioned dad. You LOVE to mock me & humiliate me because I am a virgin loser. You also like to get me in trouble because my strict dad still believes in corporal punishment which you think is hilarious & so do your friends. Its Friday night & you are on your way to a club but you come in my room to torment me. I am home again like a loser, grounded & waiting to be punished. You tell me that you took dads car out last night without permission & dented it & blamed it on me. You tell me dad is soo mad & he is going to spank my bare ass harder than ever. You tell me I will never get a girlfriend because Im such a wimp/loser for still getting spanked. You then pretend to feel bad for me. You tell me that my dad isnt bad for an old guy & maybe you will take one for the team this time. You say that you will admit that you took his car out & dented it so that he spanks you instead. You explicitly demonstrate how he will have you pull down your pants & panties, get over his knee & spank your bare ass. You tell me you will act so contrite and ashamed but you will actually enjoy it. You lick your lips & tell me you will leave the door open a crack so I can watch dad spank u. You notice I am hard & tell me to stroke myself...Then you tell me that you are kidding. You hear dad is home. You pull up your pants & laugh at me. You say,here comes dad, good luck explaining that boner. You leave my room laughing.

DOWNLOAD FILE
Worshipjasmine - Tricking Virgin Boy
JuniorGoss is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06541 секунды с 9 запросами