View Single Post
Old 06-12-2023, 07:34 AM   #1226
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Tasty Part 1 Howey in the Hills

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Daisy Ducati and Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
Welcome to the first ever RealTimeBondage dance off. It's a contest between two sexy strippers shaking their asses on our pole. Daisy Ducati and Nikki Darling make it a stiff competition. They take turns spinning their hot bodies around on the stage, showing off their flexibility and their assets. It's a good way for us to get a look at what we're working with today. And for their performances the girls earn a little pre-show orgasm. It gets them so hot they're literally tearing each others' clothes off to get to their pussies.
They're so into each other it gives us wicked idea. Nikki gets fitted with a funnel that will make anything we pour into it shoot right down her throat. Daisy, for her part, is fitted with a gag that has her drooling a stream all over herself. She gets put into an inverted suspension and suddenly that stream is going right into Nikki's mouth. It's a nasty bit of humiliation for both of them but it's only the start.
Everyone knows that the best part Live Show is the member interaction. We wouldn't be anywhere without the ideas that our viewers bring to the table. It isn't long before we start putting their advice into action. They come to our forums or our chat rooms to give us their sickest suggestions and we love how shocked the girls are when we make them happen.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tasty Part 1

Mona Wales - Matt Williams Sharon Grove

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Mona Wales - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer.
Genres: DSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob
It is time. Time for Mona Wales to to try a love BaRS show. She has proven her worth in some regular Sexuallybroken shoots, now it is time for the big leagues. There are only 12 live BaRS shows a year, and only the elite can hang. Mona can hang.
Mona thinks she needs to work on her deepthroat skills and we are more than happy to help her out. But we never promised to make it easy. We are going to put her on a sybian just to make it a bit more challenging.
Bound on top of a sybian while strapped into the blowjob machine, Mona is getting her training. The sybian does what it was designed to do, namely make her cum so hard she is reduced to a drooling mess.
It is the endless hard cock to the face that is what seals the deal. Deepthroat, drooling, bondage and relentless multiple orgasms. Mona is just a babbling bag of holes. Stay tuned. It only gets more intense from here on out...
Tags: Big Dick, Black Cock, Blonde Slave Training, Blow Job Machine, Deep Throat, Dirty Blonde Hair, Drool, Face Fucking, Interracial, Slave Bj Training, Small Tits, Smeared Makeup, Sybian
Duration: 11:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 631.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mona Wales - Matt Williams

Bdsm Most Popular Vibrated Maid Gets Her Bonus Tuppers Plains

Studio: officeperils
Cast: GiGi ,Elizabeth Andrews
Genres: Latex Maid, Latex Catsuit, Ballgag, Rope Bondage, High Heels, Vibrator, Girl Girl
GiGi is hard at work tidying up the office in her tight latex maid's uniform, waist cincher and latex stockings. She's getting pretty tired of the dusting and what not and finally her efforts are rewarded as Mr Big Boss comes in with a ballgag. He gives her some gropes and rubs before organizing his items and finally taking out a long piece of rope and binding her elbows tightly behind her back. Moving down he binds her wrists next and then tops the upper body bondage off with the ballgag. Finally he hobbles her ankles off with a slight gap between them so she's still mobile and GiGi coo's with delight as her bondage grows tighter and more restrictive. With her all bound and gagged Mr Big Boss gets back to the business of his job and leaves poor GiGi to clean some more now with some extra obstacles. Elizabeth comes in decked out in her catsuit, red waist cincher and six inch heel and she sits down on her chair pointing out spots that GiGi has missed. Elizabeth has a purple massager that she apparently found in GiGi's locker. A bit more taunting from Elizabeth and she finally just bends GiGi over a stool rubbing her back with it since GiGi insists that its only for backrubs. Finally Elizabeth isn't going to have that and she finally puts it on her pussy giving her the pleasure that GiGi was hoping would come from the cleaning job she was doing earlier. GiGi's legs start to shake and she screams through the ballgag as Elizabeth continues to find her button over and over again. Finally with GiGi spent Elizabeth puts the massager down and comes back in to comfort GiGi in her post orgasmic blow.
Duration: 17:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4040kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 531.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular Vibrated Maid Gets Her Bonus

Double Trouble Hambleton

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Jack is interested in making hot women suffer. He's got a blonde and a brunette, Kleio and Endza, locked down and hooded, waiting for his return. They've got no clue where they are or what he's got planned, but they both know that it can't be good. Endza is strong. She's going to struggle and resist a bit, rather than just submit. Kleio is weak. She wastes no time begging Jack to focus his attention on Endza. "She's fresh, she's innocent, you don't want me." It doesn't matter to Jack, though. He doesn't care about their pasts, just their futures. A future full of floggers, rope bondage, and forced orgasms.
Duration: 1:03:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Trouble

Adira Allure: Femdom Anal Pegging! Omro

Cast: Adira Allure, Michael Vegas
Genres: Gonzo Hardcore Fisting & Dildo
Hot blonde Adira Allure teases and stretches her holes; she looks alluring wearing kinky fetish-wear ... a monstrous strap-on dildo! The sex-crazed vixen douses her toy with lube, soon welcoming Michael Vegas for some kinky anal play. Adira buries her enormous phallus in Michael's rectum. She pegs him and then pulls out her tool to show off his gaping anus! The sassy domme porks Michael's asshole, and they kiss as he submissively rides her! Perverse, femdom pegging climaxes as Michael masturbates to an intense orgasm.
Duration: 27:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6619kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adira Allure: Femdom Anal Pegging!

Cowtest Saverton

Cast: Cowgirl
I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?
Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowtest

Cristi Ann Alley Cat Cunt Dunaujvaros

Cristi Ann may be a little too cute and sweet for the sexual she's going to receive at the hands of Master Bruno in a dirty back alley under the highway. It's one thing to be ravaged in the privacy of one's own home, but it's quite another to have it done publicly outdoors in front of anyone passing by. At 23, Cristi says she has never had rough sex before, but she's lost in a strange town with no car and even less options, so she has to do whatever it takes to get home. Spanking, slapping, being spit on, and ordered to give a deepthroat blowjob that makes her choke are just the warm up domination for the main event of BDSM humiliation, and her transformation into becoming Master Bruno's sex slave. She offers Bruno her ample tits and he viciously slaps and gropes them. Next, he fingerfucks her hard and gives her several orgasms. She loves it, so he ties her hands, duct tapes her mouth and throws her on top of a garbage can and brutally pounds her fuckholes from behind. He finishes up by making a gooey creampie deep in her cunt which he makes her dig out with her fingers and eat. Not so sweet and cute anymore, huh?
Duration: 28:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7805kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cristi Ann Alley Cat Cunt
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03579 секунды с 9 запросами