View Single Post
Old 06-13-2023, 06:10 AM   #990
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Rubber Lover Peosta

Cast: Lara Latex, Alexei
Genres: All Sex, Blowjobs, Hardcore, Upskirt, Cumshot, Handjobs, Rubber, Latex, Knee high boots, Stocking
Video language: English
Now it's been a while since I last had the pleasure of Alexei, when I gave him the choice of 3 outfits: a body stocking, a PVC dress and the kilt. He went for the kilt option that time, but since then, we've been chatting back and forth about how he's been to some Erotic shows and had a look around and his developing tastes for women in specific types of clothes. By specific, he tells me he loves rubber and everything latex - the shine, the feel and the whole look of girls wearing it. So when he asks if he can come back and I can wear some latex for him, the answer is of course, yes! I chose my red and white bra top, suspender belt with white latex stockings-who needs panties right? Alexei was in seventh heaven. He grabbed me immediately and the fun began. It was quite thrilling being fucked standing up against my bookcase as it's never been used as a bench for fucking upon before. Of course the finale wouldn't be complete and to make Alexeis' dreams come true, I let him spunk over my latex, letting it run down between my bum cheeks and onto my pussy. Ive never had that happen before and it felt and looked fantastic on camera. I don't know about rubber shine creams, I think I might use spunk in future to get the ultimate shine!
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6819kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rubber Lover

Latex And Rubber Domination Beautifull Mega Cool Collection. Part 3. Villa Rica

Release Year: 2023
This couple shares a passion for heavy rubber gear, and I must admit that I was envious of their warm and loving relationship. Their attraction for rubber extends far beyond fancy dress and takes them into the realm of extreme fetish.

Total size: 9.5 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex And Rubber Domination Beautifull Mega Cool Collection. Part 3.

Pearl Necklace Big Bear Lake

Pearl Necklace stars the two busty dickgirls, Rebecca and Sarah from My Cocky Maid as well as a sassy, latex clad cat burglar, Kate. What started as a routine break-in for the minxy brunette turned into a raunchy threesome. Indeed, Rebecca and Sarah catch the lovely Kate red-handed. The horny couple then decide to “punish” the intruder, stripping off her skin-tight latex suit. The burglar, hesitant at first, complies. However, she rapidly reveals her kinky side, enjoying the attention her would-be victims give her.
Duration: 14:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9754kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pearl Necklace

Kristen Scott (Interracial Gangbang Laie

Cast: Kristen Scott
Genres: Gonzo Hardcore Anal DP IR
Kristen Scott gets more BBC than she can handle as she’s gangbanged by 5 black studs for her FIRST GANGBANG! Kristen is looking sexy as ever in her Pink latex skirt, black polka dot top and pink high heels as she shows off her body for the camera. She’s not wearing any panties so when she squats down we get an amazing view of her tight young pussy. Kristen rubs her pussy then pulls up her top to expose her perfect perky tits then crawls over to the living room to wait for her studs to arrive. The guys show up and immediately start running their hands all over Kristen’s body, fingering her tight holes and pinching her nipples to get her all turned on. She drops to her knees as the crew pulls out their giant BBC’s and gets right to sucking and stroking those massive cocks. Barely coming up for air, Kristen moves from one cock to the other with devotion to please each dick equally. The guys help her out of her clothes then Kristen puts her ass up in the air to tell the guys she’s ready to be fucked. Kristen takes all those cocks in every one of her horny holes, then once she’s warmed up they increase the intensity and pound her holes at the same time to bring Kristen to DP heaven! She takes those cock like the good slut she in then gets back on her knees as all the guys unload on her pretty face, leaving her
Duration: 37:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8230kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristen Scott (Interracial Gangbang

Spi Media Perfect Wonderfull Unreal Hot New Collection. Part 2. Port Allen

Studio: Spi Media
Their main focus in these film are woman dominating men & wearing fetish clothes, like leather, latex & rubber. There is also bondage, Bdsm, torture and domination.

Total size: 9.3 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spi Media Perfect Wonderfull Unreal Hot New Collection. Part 2.

Latex And Rubber Domination Beautifull Mega Cool Collection. Part 2. Lake Alfred

horny girls and two inflatable double dildo pants... Watch Lucia Love and Miss wearing 2 layers of latex and three layers of nylons!

Total size: 9.8 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex And Rubber Domination Beautifull Mega Cool Collection. Part 2.

Two Mistresses Strapon Centurion

Cast: Katerina Piglet, Linda Latex / Linda Splice
Genres: Russian FemDom, Strapon, Pegging, Latex, High Heels, Hand Job, Feminization,
This video is here for those of you who get hard at the thought of seeing an elegant young lady with a piece of glorious rubber attached to her perfect body ready to stick it up some ass happy dude’s manhole
Duration: 12:06
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9948kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 910.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two Mistresses Strapon
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05514 секунды с 9 запросами