View Single Post
Old 06-13-2023, 06:40 AM   #3144
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Pussy - Prison Strap Crestwood

Cast: Pussy
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Pussy is a real piece of meat, you can tell by what she is willing to do to degrade herself for your pleasure, and how much pain she takes just to amuse you. For example, the bitch smokes but we don't let her have cigarettes. Occasionally, we will offer a cigarette if she will debase herself in some way, piss or licking the toilet, things like that.
One time she begged for a cigarette and said she would crawl outside, in the snow (it is cold in Hell!) and shit in front of everyone in return for a cigarette. Now you may think that is just about her having a strong addiction, but she does not even smoke that much. She just needs to be utterly and totally degraded as much as possible.
And then there is pain and torture and for that, well, you will have to watch this bitch get worked over with the prison strap to see just how much she can take, all for your pleasure.
This is a side note, but one thing we loved about this cunthole was her absolute and unwaivering submission. She was just so natural, she grunted like a pig with no real training to do so, she knew exactly what position to assume, she seemed to thrive in chains. She was one of the most natural pieces of meat we have ever seen in Hell!
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9686kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pussy - Prison Strap

The Bondage Channel Orgasms Vol 81 Youngtown

Release Year: 2010
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Fayth, Christina Carter, Danni Lyons
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dominatoin, Humiliation, Fetish, Toys, NoSex
Fayth is bound using thick tape on her arms to secure her tightly. her cum soaked panties are stuffed in her mouth and secured with a leather harness gag. i tell fayth that with every orgasm she has she gets a new torture. in this clip fayth fights hard not to cum and loses.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:46:23
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Bondage Channel Orgasms Vol 81

Hammer's stable Thornville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
He has girls throwing themselves at his feet, looking to experience the kind of sexual domination that he has become so famous for and Aria is here for her audition for the role of his newest pet. She certainly looks the part, a sexy young woman that is begging for a strong man to take control of her and put her in her place. She has a body that turns heads whenever she is walking down the street. In the dungeon, though, there is no audience to be enthralled by her looks, just Jack, here to put her through the wringer and see how she handles it.
Duration: 50:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6811kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hammer's stable

Mira Raine The Sweetest Kiss part two Valley Fork

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Mira Raine
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
I pull her hair back to her arms so she either pulls at her hair viciously or she raises her arms uncomfortably. I insert an asshook and attach it to her arms. Now she's caught pulling between her tender asshole and her delicate scalp.
Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 944.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mira Raine The Sweetest Kiss part two

Pain for Rayne Plum

Release Year: 2011
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Electra Rayne is so damn sexy. Long hair, big tits, sexy legs, she's a fine piece of ass for sure, and a nice addition to our dungeon. She loves rope bondage and lots of the rough stuff, so she will fit in here nicely. Hell, when we're done playing with her today we may even keep her hanging in the background to come back to later.
Duration: 52:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain for Rayne

Casey Cumz - I Don't Fuck My Husbands... Miramichi

Genres: Handjobs, Verbal Humiliation, Femdom, Cuckolding, Small Penis Humiliation
That was the best wedding I’ve ever had. Which leads to the question… how many weddings has your wife, Casey, had?? You’ve just gotten home from your wedding, and you can’t wait to ravage your wife! Unfortunately the first thing she says to you is “You don’t have permission to touch me.” In facts she says the only reason to have a husband is for financial stability; not for fucking. Casey says, “I only Fuck Black Guys”.
Duration: 19:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6141kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 936.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casey Cumz - I Don't Fuck My Husbands...

RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian Lake Arrowhead

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore
There is nothing quite like a BaRs live Sexuallybroken show, and Angel Allwood is finding that out the hard way. We have already pounded out all her holes until she is limp and dazed, and that was just the warm up.
Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04289 секунды с 9 запросами