Old 06-13-2023, 11:22 PM   #3277
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

A bride's revenge!

Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Facial, BJ, Gonzo, Hardcore
Video language: English

A sexy blonde came strolling in the Pawn Shop with a wedding dress. Something didn't seem right with this one. Apparently the soon to be wife was replaced by a stripper for the night and she caught Steve, the fiancé in action. A chick this sexy, why would you even cheat on her. Look at that ass. Hell, I was about to drop to one knee and propose to her myself. That's wife material. I wanted to see what Abby would look like in that wedding dress. We went back to my office who she can change. Holy shit! She looks fabulous. I got all choked up! Now let's see her choke on my cock. I pulled that dress up and woah! That ass! What the hell was Steve thinking? Well, all I have to say to that, is. thanks Steve.

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:28
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 678kbps
Audio: 89kbps

File size: 275.7 MB

Download A bride's revenge!

Making A Good Impression

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Vanessa Vega
Genres: Small Tits,Fingering,Tattoos,Toys,Squirting,Pussy Licking,Pussy To Mouth,Blowjob,Deepthroat,Pervert,Cum On Ass
Video language: English

Vanessa Vega anxiously prepares her home for a meeting with the local homeowner association, which she hopes to become part of. She tidies up and puts out snacks, wanting everything to look perfect. Her husband, Nathan Bronson, playfully tells her not to forget to wear her special accessory. Vanessa says she doesn't want to freak out her new neighbors, especially when she's trying to impress them, but Nathan is still mischievous and unapologetic as he tells her this is who they are. He knows she likes it as much as he does. Why should they hide it? Vanessa can no longer deny that she likes being naughty as much as he does, so she agrees to don the 'accessory'.

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Making A Good Impression
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03320 секунды с 9 запросами