View Single Post
Old 06-14-2023, 07:39 AM   #1233
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Bondage Channel Ticklish Orgasms Vol 11 Conesus

Release Year: 2010
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Derek Synklaire, Sister Dee, Christina Carter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dominatoin, Humiliation, Tickling, Fetish, Toys, NoSex
Derek is stretched, gagged, kneeling, and waiting. I start by tickling her armpits and sides. While waiting for her predicament, I set the hitachi between her legs. Watch her eyes when she sees me attach a feather duster to my f"cking machine and point the feathers right under her pussy.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:59:06
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Bondage Channel Ticklish Orgasms Vol 11

London River Perryman

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
London River knows that orgasms are easy when she is in the comfort of a nice, soft bed. She can stretch, and strain, and every muscle of her body gets into it, whether she knows it or not. Her toes curl, her abs tighten, her head goes back, and her fists clench as the waves of pleasure wash over her body. But that is when she is in complete control.
When Pd is in control things are much different. He locks her down into twisted bondage, positions that are hard to stay in even when she isn't concentrating so hard on trying to cum while blocking out the pain of whatever else he decides to do to her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6733kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River

Between The Bars - Violet Monroe Switz City

Release Year: 2015
Genres: bdsm, Ball Gag, Black Ball Gag, Cattle Prod, Celebrator, Dildo, Drool, Electrical Play, Metal Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Orgasm, Pussy Clamps, Vibrator, Weighted Nipple Clamps
Sometimes the most simple devices have the greatest effect. Violet Monroe is going to be acutely aware of this fact. The wooden frame around her neck leaves her languishing on the floor, unable to do anything effectively. The two metal bars that she is stuck between later don't seem like much, either. They're secured to the ground, but how bad could they be?
But, like we said, simplicity can be effective as well. The positions are just as simple as the device. She's bent over with her ass exposed, her nipples are clamped and weighted, and the cane is coming down without mercy. She's on her back with her legs in the air and her feet are bearing the brunt of the punishment. Her legs are bent and her holes are exposed and Violet is begging, pleading, screaming the words "Please don't shock my ass hole."
Between the bars and the creative ways that we can make women suffer Violet learns that it doesn't take elaborate and expensive devices to put her in her place and having her begging for permission to cum.
Duration: 50:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Between The Bars - Violet Monroe

Obsession Chapter 25: The Adventures Of O-Girl & Nylonika 720p Holmes City

Cast: Christina Carter, Kendra James, Diana Knight, Emily Addison, Darling
Genres: BDSM, Torture
It's here! 14 Minutes of awesome goodness. O-girl (Christina Carter) and Nylonika (Kendra James) rescue Apparel Obsessia girl Kelly Munroe (Emily Addison) but fall victim to Lady Lovelace's (Diana Knight) tangle wire. They are then take to Lady Lovelace's warehouse where she and her hed girl Lauren (Darling) put them in a large vat of shiver-sand. A nasty substance that excites the nerve endings as they struggle. The girls are left to have mutliple orgasms and then perish as their nervous systems overload... can they possibly escape?!
Duration: 14:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3890kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 415.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Obsession Chapter 25: The Adventures Of O-Girl & Nylonika 720p

Olga – Milked on the Sybian with bondage & ball gag Foley

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Olga
Genres: BDSM, milking machine, bondage, Sybian machine, ball gag
Olga is a very sensitive HuCow, and she is almost ready to start producing! The many milking sessions have taken their toll however, and Olga has become a bit reluctant. So today we are milking her while she is sitting on the Sybian machine, it will help her brain to connect milking with pleasure. The Sybian is so powerful, most HuCows forget about the milking, as the waves of orgasms flow over them. Olga’s nipples have become so soft and sensitive, they will swell up to triple the size from a milking session, and she even starts producing a few drops! We are getting there, so today she is rewarded for all her hard work. A ride on the Sybian should help her through the difficult stages of her transformation!
Duration: 8:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14678kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 971.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Olga – Milked on the Sybian with bondage & ball gag

The Bondage Channel – The Tickle Channel Vol.5 (2010) Lignite

Cast: Katrina Cassidy, Rachael Lynn
Genres: BDSM, Torture
1. Two clips made for the tickle channel with the fiery redhead. First clip suspended by her wrists and the second clip strapped down to my weight bench. 2. Rachel Lynn is intimately and playfully strapped down on camera. Once strapped down and gagged, I slowly tease her nipples to get her moaning. 3. Erotic and sensual tickle scene. I work feathers over Rachael Lynn from armpits to nipples down her stomach to finally center on teasing her clit with the feather without allowing her to cum. 4. The toothbrush vibrators tease Rachael’s already hyper sensitive nipples, nearly bringing her to orgasm just from the nipple teasing. As time runs out on the tapes, I finally allow Rachael the orgasm she desperately needs. 5. I tried to tie Katrina Cassidy in my nipples tied to toes tickle predicament. Since I was alone with her, I set up my tickle machine to drag feathers across her feet. Unfortunately, she doesn’t play well, complaining about her bondage and gags, breaking the machine and eventually escaping because if I tied her too tight she whined. sometimes being professional sucks. But this scene does have its moments and Katrina’s looks and feisty attitude does make it worth watching.
Duration: 1:43:00
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 803.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Bondage Channel – The Tickle Channel Vol.5 (2010)

Return of the Insatiable Sex Demon Dunnellon

Release Year: 2023
Kalina Ryu is an insatiable sex demon. You can fuck her endlessly, but she will never get tired or stop looking for more. It takes someone equally interested in the erotic arts to even hope to keep her in check.
Enter Rain De Grey. Rain has more than enough experience with women who relentlessly pursue orgasms. If she is going to banish this succubus back to the depths of hell it will take every bit of her sexual prowess. She doesn't just fuck her. Kalina has been fucked before. A deep dicking, even from a member as tireless as Rain's strap on, won't be enough to put her down. Rain will need to employ her best BDSM and favorite toys to master this monster.
Duration: 59:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Return of the Insatiable Sex Demon
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03733 секунды с 9 запросами