Old 06-14-2023, 12:07 PM   #793
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cock Suckers Feast On Hard Dick Cranzahl

Genres: Facial ,Kissing ,69 ,In The Bedroom
Video language: English
After Ben and Patrick made their solo films together, I asked them if they'd be interested in staying over and going a little further with each other the following day. If you watched the bonus film from that shoot, you'll remember that they stroked each other's cocks a little and I rightly got the impression that they'd like to do more . Sure enough, they agreed and that evening we talked about what would happen the next day over a Chinese takeaway and a few glasses of wine. Ben wanted to fuck, Patrick was happy to bottom, and the rest is now in the can! And the action got off to a flying start,with plenty of kissing and mutual cock sucking - these guys were well in to each other... However, you need to bear in mind thatPatrick had been hit by a car as he journeyed to the studio the previous day and his leg was pretty painful, hence the reason why they only fucked in one position. But when Patrick asked Ben to cum on his face I was just over the moon and of course, Ben was only too happy to oblige. And boy, did Patrick suck that cock clean .
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:33
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1424kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 222.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Suckers Feast On Hard Dick

The Big One Gorham

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Butch Bear
Cast: Tom Chase, Tim Kelly, Ross Taylor, Xavier St. Jude, Conner Habib, Marco Van, Dolan Wolf, Clayton Alan.
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Rimming, Daddies, Hairy, Tattoos
This is the long-awaited movie starring Tom Chase (previously of Falcon and Colt) where he reveals himself has a hairy, muscled dy bear with a 9-inch cock! Watch him and Tim Kelly fuck and suck their way to their ultimate big orgasms in this cast of hairy hunks. Each scene takes you into a different fantasy and roleplay built around a humorous plot with an unexpected twist at the end.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:17
Video: 688x384, XviD, 1392kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 977.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Big One

Ruscapturedboys - Captured Soldier Pavel Semenov - Part II - 2017 Uncle Sam

Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Genres: Gays BDSM
We've bought this captive on the slaves market and absolutely don't know about his background. But it seemes his previous owners treated him extremely cruelly. A terrible scar on his buttock bear witness that he was previously branded with a hot iron. After our standard initiation procedures this newbie slave will experience pain again.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3201kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 411.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ruscapturedboys - Captured Soldier Pavel Semenov - Part II - 2017

Время генерации страницы 0.03399 секунды с 9 запросами