View Single Post
Old 06-15-2023, 07:05 AM   #3450
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

I Choose You, Part Two Hazel Hypnotic Marondera

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys
Video language: English
Hazel is a very reserved girl. She doesn't talk much, she doesn't anger quickly, she doesn't express herself often... unless she is in bondage. It is then, when Hazel can let go. Relax. Express herself a bit.
But I am interested in finding out more than she is probably wanting to give. I like intimacy. Closeness. I like seeing others vulnerable and transparent in nature.
Hazel's pussy is first up for further contemplation. For that to happen, Hazel sits, highly exposed, stopped to a wooden "chair." Both she and I know that her pussy is on display. As with any exploration, I begin from the outside and work my way in. Blood is to her cunt as her lips are sucked into a pussy pump. It's fun to watch her pussy expand and fill the cup. Hazel squeals. I smile. After some time, Hazel's labia lips are grabbed with clover clamps and stretched wide to allow for deeper contemplation. Eventually, though, I must enter her. As that is the only true way to understand another human. To become one with them. I ask her if she trusts me, which she answers affirmatively. This is important, as what I am doing requires a connection between her body and mind. I must have Hazel accept me for the full connection to be complete - Hazel and I are united as one inside her cunt with my entire fist.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6747kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Choose You, Part Two Hazel Hypnotic

Hinata Aizawa Pt.5 Millheim

Cast: Hinata Aizawa
Genres: Japan, BDSM, Torture, Disgrace, Domination, Bondage, Fuck Machine, Blowjob, All Sex, Creampie
Welcome to new Japanese BDSM series where you will find experts of different tyupes of tortures including humiliating, electric, spanking and lot of others. These Japan girls are incredible.
Duration: 22:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 854.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hinata Aizawa Pt.5

Farm part 1 Waggoner

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
In the debut of the Insex Farm, sassy sub 49 is relocated to the country for a sample of the simple life. In the morning, she takes a ride into town, keeping him company while he runs his errands. Seated in a cage in the back of his truck, her eyes dart nervously; she is pondering her fate. Back on the farm, she is again delivered to the barn.
Duration: 47:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Farm part 1

Cuddle Puddle Mako

Release Year: 2023
London ignores Billy's questions about what she is up to while she gropes and plays with her helpless friend, but things go from a little creepy to intense when London adds nipple clamps, a strenuous position and a bit of foot torture to the play time. Billy giggles nervously as London gleefully shocks and whips her. Billy has an electric dildo pushed inside her and she can't escape as London applies even more electricity to Billy's pussy. London isn't done though. She might let Billy have an orgasm eventually, but even then she is vicious. Billy may have been looking for some traditional affection today, but London doesn't cuddle like other girls.
Duration: 44:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuddle Puddle

Madison Parker (Nice girl wanted for rough domination) Majestic

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Madison Parker
Genres: BDSM, Humilation, Torture, Anal, Creampie, Domination
When Madison sees the ad in the window, she knows this job is for her. She quickly calls the number and before she knows it, she's in the basement, all tied up. She gets the treatment of her life with ropes, dildos and pussy clamps. She's fucked in the mouth, pussy and ass in a bondage session she will never forget.
Duration: 49:01
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3680kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Madison Parker (Nice girl wanted for rough domination)

Valentina Bianco – Jewel butt plug Antimony

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Valentina Bianco
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, milking machine, bondage
The HuCow jewel butt plug color coding system is not going anywhere at the moment. We started with Cherry, using a pink buttplug to indicate she was a new HuCow. But then we didn’t really follow through. Until today, when we used a red jewel plug for our very unruly HuCow Valentina Bianco. Maybe red can be for restless HuCows who aren’t docile yet? Anyway, we discovered something interesting: inserting the plug and playing with it actually made the milking session a bit easier for Valentina. She was distracted by the metal plug in her tight asshole, enough to allow for a session on the goat milker that doubled her nipples in size! Quite an interesting way of getting a HuCow’s mind off the milking pains. Valentina is such a promising HuCow, we really need to get her used to the procedures so she can start her transformation into a good docile addition to our herd!
Duration: 8:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14632kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 951.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentina Bianco – Jewel butt plug

All Star Slut, Endza, Is Double Team Fucked From Both Ends! 360p Flomaton

Cast: Endza Adair, Dee Williams (Darling), Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Torture
The sexy Endza Adair is back and sandwiched between the hottest couple in the Bondage and Rough Sex game, Dee and Matt Williams. Locked between parallel metal bars, Endza is helpless and impaled from both ends by cock. Dee has a massive strap on that she uses to warm up poor Endza's face hole, pushing the huge, rubber member straight to the back of the submissive slut's throat. She needs the practice, because even this veteran cock sucker has a hard time working that pole when her pussy is being ferociously pounded. Overcome with cock, Endza can barely keep her body up, but as she starts sagging against the cold iron that holds her in place Matt pulls her up with a belt around her neck. She can cum until she can't see straight, but she isn't allowed to stop fucking until her two new masters have decided that they have had their fill. Her pussy is literally dripping wet and she is drooling uncontrollably as she gags, trying to deep throat through the intense fucking. Endza is in full sexual subspace, so deep that she doesn't even know where she is anymore.
Duration: 16:20
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 675kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 96.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Star Slut, Endza, Is Double Team Fucked From Both Ends! 360p
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.32473 секунды с 9 запросами