View Single Post
Old 06-16-2023, 07:49 AM   #3179
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

HT - Houdini Trapped - Naughty Blonde Tracey Sweet Molino

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Tracey Sweet
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
Tracy Sweet came to me and told me she loved tight bondage. Why the hell would I waste any time before taking advantage of that? When a 20-year old, hot and horny blonde walks through the door and tells you she gets off on being helpless you just go to work.
I strip her down and tie her up as quickly as possible. Little did I know that she enjoys trying to escape as much as she does the feeling of being restricted.
I could call any of the half dozen positions I bind her in my favorite part. Or how all of the screaming and moaning she does sounds so much better muffled by all of the different gags I use. But really, just watching her frustration as she tries to do even the simplest things, like keeping the hair out of her face, accentuates perfectly how little freedom she has.
These knots are tight enough to keep Houdini trapped. Tracy doesn't stand a chance.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Houdini Trapped - Naughty Blonde Tracey Sweet

Scarlett Alexis - Hit, Run And Fuck 1080p Holtsville

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Scarlett Alexis
If you're fooling, be prepared to be fooled yourself. This staged crush promised to be a lucrative scam for a couple of small-time crooks. But unfortunately for them, they ran into me, and I'm sure I know how to capture my victories on camera. I'm sure you guys know that, too. Anyway, instead of hit and run, they had to deal with humiliation and penetration. Although, of course, there was a trump card up their sleeve that I had missed...
Duration: 40:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11636kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scarlett Alexis - Hit, Run And Fuck 1080p

Renata the Revenge Part 1 Butterworth

Cast: Dr. Lomp
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
If you want the sparrow to get in your cage, you must place some birdseed in. Dr. Lomp invited young and pretty sub Renata for BDSM photo shooting. He even didn't notice her about the painful session in his mind. Poor girl didn't resist that simple task and easily entered Graias dungeon. Well, in the dungeon, only Lomp rules. When Renata realised what a big trouble she was in, it was almost too late. You will watch the baby-face slave girl Renata struggling under Dr. Lomp's unexpected heavy torture.
Duration: 33:11
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10002kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Renata the Revenge Part 1

Felicity Feline Jade Jantzen Robbed and Roped Part 1 Champion

Excited young tourists Felicity Feline and Jade Jantzen are finally going on vacation! They depart from the airport in a taxi and head straight for the beach, these girls wanna have fun right away! Clad in skimpy swimsuits, the girls show off their tight tanned sexy young bodies as they play around in the water and pose for selfies. Unfortunately their fun comes to a sudden and abrupt end when they look out and discover their belongings have been stolen. Just as panic sets in, along comes a seemingly helpful local, Johnny. He offers to drive the now desperate girls to a hostel that lets select girls room in exchange for work, they accept, not realizing the brutal and humiliating hidden costs. Clarity comes quickly as Brick the innkeeper orders the girls to get on their knees and suck his cock. After giving both sluts a brief skull-fuck, he fixates on Felicity and the intense BDSM action begins. First he ball-gags her, chains her to his dungeon floor and torments her pussy with a sex machine, then after he's had a few sick laughs he binds her wrists with rope and continues his sexual domination of the big butt brunette on his ratty bed. He brutally pounds her tight wet pussy into submission in a deluge of positions. Felicity's hot young flexible body gets made into a rag-doll as her new Master savagely fucks her. The extreme rough sex ends in a big messy cumshot all over the tattooed tarts face.
Duration: 52:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Felicity Feline Jade Jantzen Robbed and Roped Part 1

His Secretary 1080p Baia Mare

Genres: BDSM, Torture
A boss and his secretary's kinky dynamic, which is so obviously fueled by her desire for punishment and his need to humiliate her.
Duration: 33:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7848kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: His Secretary 1080p

Cadence Lux Innocence Robbed Westcliffe

Aspiring cat burglar Cadence Lux, along with her partner in crime, Lydia Black, plan on robbing an empty cabin in the woods of its valuables to help pay their college tuition, but not before a lezzie makeout session and a run-in with a creepy park ranger who warns them not defile his woods. Unfortunately, the two extreme teen sex maniacs get separated and Lydia disappears. Poor Cadence becomes desperately lost and it's getting dark. Luckily, she finds a cabin with the lights on and to her surprise, Ranger Brick opens the door, and despite their earlier hostilities, he agrees to help, he even allows Cadence to take a shower. When the ranger finds burglary tools in Cadences backpack however, he regrets his hospitality... but not as much as Cadence will! In order to avoid arrest and expulsion from college, Cadence has to make a deal with the ranger fast! She agrees to her new masters terms, and in a flash, her wrists are bound with rope and her sex slave training begins. No humiliation is spared as Ranger Brick face fucks the pretty blonde and makes her give him a hot, sloppy, deepthroat blowjob. Hard and fast fingerfucking, and hard slapping and spanking of her most delicate areas. Rocking and loud rough sex from beginning to end and a big load for cadences eyes and mouth. Karmas a bitch, huh Cadence?
Duration: 40:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7754kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cadence Lux Innocence Robbed

CumEatingCuckolds Sheena Ryder The Future South Jamesport

Release Year: 2012
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Sheena Ryder
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliating, Femdom
With her new man standing by, Sheena welcomed her lover Wes home the way a hot wife should: by spreading her legs and letting that big black cock stretch her out good and proper. Being married had been a blast so far and Sheena couldn't wait to see what else the future held for her.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 11713kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CumEatingCuckolds Sheena Ryder The Future
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03513 секунды с 9 запросами