View Single Post
Old 06-16-2023, 07:50 AM   #3181
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Brat Training Myrtle

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
One working over was not enough for this greedy MILF. Penny Barber is legendary for how mouthy she is. This brat needs breaking but always bounces back twice as bratty as before. Jack Hammer decorated Penny with bruises and strict restraint for Infernalrestraints, but it was obvious it was not nearly enough. In the end, he brings her over to Hardtied where Rain DeGrey is waiting to take a crack at her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brat Training

Foot Pain Fowler

Release Year: 2023
Catherine de Sade knows what she likes. Tight bondage, intense pain and public humiliation are all buttons that she loves having pushed. The entire RealTimeBondage team is there and ready to fulfill her dirtiest, most masochistic fantasies; fantasies that they twist to their own ends. She wants to get fucked, so they do it with a spiky surrogate. She wants to make everyone happy and that means suffering endlessly. They can hardly decide what to do first and they subject her to a few rounds of bondage roulette. She will be whipped, caned, slapped around and fucked up. Every inch of her body is part of a canvas, and as the members contribute their sadistic ideas the marks form an intricate pattern all across it. The pain brings tears to her eyes but what really pushes her to the edge is asking for more. She hates foot torment so much, but if she wants to please the members she will need to beg for it. Knowing it is coming makes her cry before the punishment even begins. That kind of mental anguish is so hot.
Duration: 1:48:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot Pain

Winnie Rider Winnie the Hun part 1 ZHENJIANG

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Winnie Rider
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Fetish, Hardcore
Of course she should have known that when she started confessing what things would really get inside of her head that pretty much every one of them was going to end up on the menu. And they are just the warm up.
Duration: 47:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winnie Rider Winnie the Hun part 1

HT - A Rope Slut Rheems

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Jessica Ryan, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Jessica Ryan Earns the Privilege of Being Our Rope Slut
We pride ourselves on being men of discriminating taste, so while we get a lot of girls in here that love to be bound, beaten, fucked and made to cum, we rarely bestow upon any of them the honor of being called a genuine rope slut.
It takes more than just a banging body and a willingness to try some kinky things to be a rope slut. It takes being able to not just endure, but enjoy strenuous bondage positions that would break other girls physically and mentally.
Enter Jessica Ryan. If you want an example of how much this rope slut loves to be tied up, take a look at what she goes through for Jack Hammer. The way her back is arched we could call this a hogtie, but that would be doing it a disservice. He has her on her knees, her tits tied to the ceiling, while she is bent back like a bow. It's an incredibly beautiful position to leave her in. It's an even better one to whip her in.
That's what it takes to be a rope slut in our book. And Jessica Ryan lives up to the hype.
Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - A Rope Slut

Pushing Boundaries Part 2 Kenya

Release Year: 2016
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
In the first part of London River's live video we did our best to make her understand her place as the submissive in our activities. It seemed like it worked at the time but now she's back to her old bossy self like nothing ever happened. Now we are going to have O.T. really put her in her place. By the end of today's portion, London River is going to feel completely helpless and like she's lost all control of her surroundings. But that's only because she has.
We have London set up her own scene by laying down padding on the section of the floor we'll be using. O.T. comes in and hobbles her hands with tape and ties them to her shoulders so it looks like she has chicken wings. He then proceeds to tape up his own hands so they don't get too damaged from the beating he is about to deliver. He lands punch after punch on London's torso and ass while she is helpless to do anything but squirm around the mat she set up. It's an incredible thing to watch someone who was once so scary look so powerless and small. A single tear leaks from her eye when O.T. knocks her across the face.
If that wasn't enough to break her, our next activity undoubtedly will be. London drills a narrow bench into the ground and lies on top of it, where she is then mummified in black gauze from her neck to her knees. O.T. then lays a black cloth over her face and starts to water board her mercilessly. This practice is used to crack some of the world's hardest individuals so it is no surprise when it does the trick on our London. Within minutes she is openly weeping. She sobs for mercy and for help but what she gets instead is the rest of her legs bound up and a cane striking harshly up and down her encased body. If we thought the water boarding made her cry, we had no idea the kind of effect this would have.
Duration: 52:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pushing Boundaries Part 2

Juliette March (Pretty Captive Gets Bondage & Hard Spanking) Alston

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Juliette March
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
I awoke in a cold dark room. I can scarcely remember the last moments before I was snatched. I can't fathom what my captor wants from me. He plays with my light. It's on for hours and then it's off for minutes. I have no concept of time anymore. Begging only seems to insight his violent ways. His grimy hands touching and caressing me. I want to go, but he isn't going to let me. He does all the things that I need to stay alive. He feeds me awful beet mush. He makes sure I evacuate my bowels and bladder. The most violating of all of his torments is the orgasm he gave me. With his oafish mitts on my slender body I have to admit I enjoyed it. The way he pawed at me and bit my nipples. I've never felt anything like it.
Duration: 35:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Juliette March (Pretty Captive Gets Bondage & Hard Spanking)

Little Miss Robbins Street

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Claire Robbins
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore
Sometimes we just want to see them cum. That's when we pull out the Sybian. This ride-on vibrator pumps out the most incredible orgasms any woman will ever have. It literally has Claire cumming so hard that she starts to cry.
Duration: 52:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Little Miss Robbins
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08003 секунды с 9 запросами