View Single Post
Old 06-16-2023, 07:59 AM   #526
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Punishing the Naughty Slave Bradley Beach

Video language: English
When my slaves are really naughty I drag them to my dungeon where I rack and ravage their hot tits. Nothing makes me happier than tying my slaves up spreadeagle and pouring hot candle wax over their naked flesh. I also like to blindfold my slaves before turning their tits a lovely shade of purple. Purple and red -- what a great color combination. Purple from the engorging the girl's tits as a result of my having tied them at the base with strong rope. And red from the dripping candle wax. Oh, it's enough to drive any Master insane with lust.
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:08
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1516kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 712.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing the Naughty Slave

Renata the Revenge Part 1 Aalsmeer

Cast: Dr. Lomp
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
If you want the sparrow to get in your cage, you must place some birdseed in. Dr. Lomp invited young and pretty sub Renata for BDSM photo shooting. He even didn't notice her about the painful session in his mind. Poor girl didn't resist that simple task and easily entered Graias dungeon. Well, in the dungeon, only Lomp rules. When Renata realised what a big trouble she was in, it was almost too late. You will watch the baby-face slave girl Renata struggling under Dr. Lomp's unexpected heavy torture.
Duration: 33:11
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10002kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Renata the Revenge Part 1

Spi Media Perfect Wonderfull Unreal Hot New Collection. Part 4. Glen Ferris

Release Year: 2023
See how she submits her willing slave to superb rubber bondage, a complete transformation into a rubber doll and submission beyond belief. A must have for latex and strict bondage fans around the world! Complete with interview segments, a dungeon tour and behind the scenes footage of the city of Amsterdam.

Total size: 7.5 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spi Media Perfect Wonderfull Unreal Hot New Collection. Part 4.

HT - Crygasms - Blonde AJ Applegate and Jack Hammer Moultonborough

Release Year: 2014
Cast: AJ Applegate, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Making a girl cum is a bit of an art form. It takes more than just a hard cock to get the hottest pieces of ass off. They're used to be desired, pursued, and fucked. They aren't used to being dominated and teased. When they do finally feel the intense satisfaction of orgasmic release it isn't going to be some little tingle in their nether regions. It's going to be an overwhelming explosion of erotic energy.
AJ Applegate, for instance, is a hot blonde that looks like she could have any man she wants. Stick her in a bar and she would have guys falling all over themselves for her attention. But here in our dungeon there is only one man, and she probably wishes he had something else to do, other than tie her up and torment her.
She doesn't know it when it starts, but all of this pain is just to enhance her pleasure. It gets her blood flowing and releases the kinds of endorphins that will push her orgasms over the top. Then she just has to wait for Jack Hammer to decide that he is ready to give them to her.
Duration: 41:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6757kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Crygasms - Blonde AJ Applegate and Jack Hammer

Alexa Pierce Sexual Disgrace Double D Depravity Neopit

Big, honking tits, long brown hair and 24-years-old, this busty BDSM doll gets put through her paces in the dungeon by the Master and Mistress Esmi Lee. Alexa Pierce begins her sex slave training blindfolded, wearing a rope harness around her tits and giving the master's hung cock a filthy deepthroat blowjob. At the same time, Mistress Esmi whips her ass with a leather flogger and fingers her snatch to prepare it for deep penetration by the master?s cock. Alexa has an orgasm as Esmi fingerblasts her pussy and another one when she applies the Hitachi to her clit. Her fat jugs look great as they turn red from being bound with rope and stick straight out. Next, Mistress Esmi fucks her pussy into submission with an enormous strap-on while the master throat fucks her. They switch places several times, giving all of Alexa's cum holes complete humiliation. The scene ends with some hot titfucking and electricity play for Alexa's clit. Dirty boob slut!
Duration: 30:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7885kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexa Pierce Sexual Disgrace Double D Depravity

The Dungeon Of Loki Guildhall

Release Year: 2023
In this series comes everybody who like it dominant or servilely completely at her expense.
Duration: 1:58:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1157kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Dungeon Of Loki

Siri (aka Siri Suxxx) - Siri Harts

Cast: Siri (aka Siri Suxxx)
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Cumshot, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Foot Licking, Blac
Today we have a special treat for MeanBitches fans: The first appearance of Queen Siri in the Mean Dungeon! Watch as she dominates and controls slave will. She verbally degrades him and teaches him of his place in life: bowing down at her feet like the submissive worm he is. She enslaves him and he is happy to huge ass.
Duration: 39:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Siri (aka Siri Suxxx) - Siri
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02609 секунды с 9 запросами