Old 06-16-2023, 12:06 PM   #542
NaIvEMaLe

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

NaIvEMaLe Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Bankruptcy Instigator

Bankruptcy Instigator

Model: GoddessT
Genre: Femdom POV, Mind Fuck, Tease & Denial, Financial Domination, Bikini, ManyVids
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 2560x1440
Duration: 00:18:08
Size: 2,03 GB

Seducing you into my plans is simple when your mind is trained to respond to my demands. And I ve conditioned yours to not think when I speak, only obey and now is no different. That s why I m so powerful because I have so much control, I take over your usual human reactions and replace them with what I want, you respond how I want you to. Today Im going to push your boundaries past breaking point and straight into bankruptcy, I want it all slave and you re going to float on the horny cloud you love and push the button. Sending me every single penny you have, causing hardship in your life and all for my luxury. Thinking is a thing of the past, now you ll sacrifice, struggle and try to survive after I ve taken it all. This is the one, the one you ll remember forever because it will financially scar you for life. Hit after hit on your silly submissive juice just leads you faster to your inevitable future, sending everything. You ll be the highest youve ever felt and your bank will be the lowest as mine is brimming with your cash. Bankruptcy never looked so good.. ,

https://k2s.cc/file/1d676e77359ca - 2,03 GB
NaIvEMaLe is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.29575 секунды с 9 запросами