View Single Post
Old 06-17-2023, 05:07 AM   #3192
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fetish Games (2023) Beach

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Rebecca Volpetti, Eveline Dellai, May Thai, Silvia Dellai, Anna Khara
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English
While wearing the most extraordinary fetish outfit. These dirty-minded bitches don't really object to being humiliated ih various. Bizarre ways. Getting their holes stuffed with dildos whips. Lashes. Fucking machines and real throbbing dicks is kind of second nature to all of them. No matter how much pain they need to tolerate. They are happy to submit themselves to it.

Total size: 6.5 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Games (2023)

Bondage Monkey Whittemore

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
It is almost time to be done with our little Bondage Monkey, Endza. As much as we love having her, no good thing can last forever, and live feeds are no exception. At some point we're going to have to untie Endza, probably put some clothes back on her, and turn the cameras off.
But for right now we're going to keep enjoying making her suffer. In fact, we may go as far as to see if we can make this one break before we send her home. Wouldn't it be fun to see exactly how much pain, suffering, and humiliation she can endure before we finally let her go?
There are whip marks already starting to turn to bruises across her chest, stomach, and thighs, but there's also so much of her body that hasn't had nearly enough attention yet. We have canes that we have to bring out for the soles of her feet, her pussy, her ass. We have predicaments left to put her into. So yes, it's true that the live feed is almost over. But that just gives us the opportunity and motivation to take things even further.
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Monkey

Rose Red, Deep Space Nine Inches Ecleto

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Bareback, Threesome, Interracial, Humiliating, Hardcore
Rose Red - Rose met another nerd at the con. The only thing about this nerd is he has a huge black cock, and she wants it so much more than her husband's sad like trekkie dick. He fills her with his nine inch black cock and cums all over for her husband to eat up!
Duration: 23:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2443kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 479.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rose Red, Deep Space Nine Inches

TG - The Leaving Marks, Part Two - Elise Graves and Maddy O'Reilly Guwahati

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
I no longer need Maddy to prove anything to me. I am all too aware of how she feels. She loves me. She wants to serve me. And I will give her that chance.
She is so natural in how she obeys. Her devotion to pleasing me is pure, just like the outpouring of emotion that my attention elicits. She holds nothing back, screaming, moaning, and crying freely as the moments, and my canes, hit her.
That is real freedom. It doesn't matter that her arms and legs are bound by rope or that her will is broken by mine. All of the caning, crying and cumming sets her apart from the mundane and makes her free. And she can only achieve it through submission.
Duration: 39:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - The Leaving Marks, Part Two - Elise Graves and Maddy O'Reilly

P.l.e.a.s.e. Hulls Cove

Release Year: 2017
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Vibrator, Rope Bondage,Tickling
London River, one of our more accomplished handlers, has just finished a shoot for one of our other sites when O.T. finds her. When asked how it went, she says it was good, but she thinks maybe she got in a little too deep, went a little too far. She thinks maybe she deserves some kind of punishment to fix what she has done wrong and teach her a lesson for next time. Lucky for her she has a great friend like O.T. to help her out in that department.
O.T. takes London and ties her up in rope so that she is hung from the ceiling by her waist, wrists, and ankles. She struggles to get her feet down to the box beneath her to try and take some of the pressure off of the bound bits of her. Meanwhile, O.T. makes it more difficult for her. He punches her stomach and slaps her face a few times making her move around more so it's harder to keep her feet down. Then he starts tickling her, after all it seems only right to do to her exactly what she does to her models.
After that he takes her down and sets her down on her back, her feet pulled up right next to her head so that her pussy and ass are wide open and exposed. He takes a metal hook and pushes it inside her ass as he starts to vibrate her clit with a celebrator. He pumps the hook in and out of her ass hard and fast. It's almost too much for even London to handle. Maybe she has learned her lesson, thinks O.T., but he needs to be absolutely sure, so it's time to bring out the cane.
Duration: 39:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: P.l.e.a.s.e.

Cadence Lux - Robbery with Hate Away Athol

Aspiring cat burglar Cadence Lux, along with her partner in crime, Lydia Black, plan on robbing an empty cabin in the woods of its valuables to help pay their college tuition, but not before a lezzie makeout session and a run-in with a creepy park ranger who warns them not defile his woods. Unfortunately, the two extreme teen sex maniacs get separated and Lydia disappears. Poor Cadence becomes desperately lost and it's getting dark. Luckily, she finds a cabin with the lights on and to her surprise, Ranger Brick opens the door, and despite their earlier hostilities, he agrees to help, he even allows Cadence to take a shower. When the ranger finds burglary tools in Cadences backpack however, he regrets his hospitality... but not as much as Cadence will! In order to avoid arrest and expulsion from college, Cadence has to make a deal with the rangerfast! She agrees to her new masters terms, and in a flash, her wrists are bound with rope and her sex slave training begins. No humiliation is spared as Ranger Brick face fucks the pretty blonde and makes her give him a hot, sloppy, deepthroat blowjob. Hard and fast fingerfucking, and hard slapping and spanking of her most delicate areas. Rocking and loud rough sex from beginning to end and a big load for cadences eyes and mouth. Karmas a bitch, huh Cadence?
Duration: 40:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7754kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cadence Lux - Robbery with Hate Away

Alexa Nova - Kendall Woods Pfaffenweiler

Sexy young girls, Alexa Nova and Kendall Woods, take a train-ride to their vacation destination. The girls are so busy taking selfies that they accidentally leave their luggage in the taxi-cab. Just as panic is setting in seemingly good-guy Johnny swoops in and offers to help these damsels out for free. Stupid slutty tourists will believe anything! Soon after arriving at Hostelxxx Bruno the Innkeeper reveals real the cost of room and board; sexual submission and brutal bondage! He chains up tiny ebony teen Kendall and makes her watch her redheaded friend get teased, humiliated and sexually broken. When he's finished brutally fucking his pale plaything he coats her with big facial cum-shot.
Duration: 51:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexa Nova - Kendall Woods
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.23153 секунды с 9 запросами