View Single Post
Old 06-17-2023, 05:08 AM   #3193
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Beretta James Gunning for Beretta Donegal

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Beretta James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
His hands run roughly over her breasts and legs, getting a good feel for the curves of her body. When he can tell she is eager with anticipation he gives her a little taste of the Hitachi, but just enough to get her really going.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beretta James Gunning for Beretta

Tough Love Part 3 Zachary

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Nikki Darling, Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Video language: English
Rain DeGrey has some more tough love for Nikki Darling. The bulb at the end of the ass hook is massive. There's no way it could slide easily into Nikki's tight ass hole. But Rain doesn't care if it goes in easy, it is going in. She it pass the tight ring of muscles at the entrance to Nikki's back door and Nikki lets out a little squeak of distress in response. The double penetration makes her really feel the pressure inside of her. She's so full, with a huge hook in her butt and a giant dildo in her pussy, barely able to move in her bondage. That won't help when it comes time to take the caning she has coming. In fact, that is when she really starts crying.
Duration: 45:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tough Love Part 3

orgasmblasted on sybian Fuerth

Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore
There is nothing quite like a BaRs live Sexuallybroken show, and Angel Allwood is finding that out the hard way. We have already pounded out all her holes until she is limp and dazed, and that was just the warm up. Now we are about to get serious. This busty blonde MILF is in for the ride of her life.
We bind up her breasts and belt her down onto a sybian on wheels, essentially turning her into a movable mouth hole. The sybian is the world’s most powerful vibrator, and rips out multiple orgasms out of tender cunts before you can even blink. The wheels allow us to steer around Angel’s face pussy to wherever strikes our fancy, and all the while she is cumming her brains out. Multi tasking is hard. Poor Angel. Can she deepthroat multiple cocks while being blasted with orgasms? Does she have any choice?
We wheel her around for a while, swapping her off the dick like a party favor, until it is time to amp it up even more. Depositing our dazed blonde into a leather straightjacket from The Stockroom, we proceed to hang her upside down from the rafters. The inverted suspension puts her face pussy at the perfect height for yet more throat training. Which is exactly what we do. The hard dicks sheath themselves balls deep. This real life swinger might of thought that she had plenty of previous experience, but nothing could prepare her for today.
We are only half way done with Angel. Live BaRS shows are relentless, fast paced and without mercy. It is a total overwhelming of the senses. Can this cock slut survive? Does she have what it takes? Stay tuned to find out...
Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: orgasmblasted on sybian

History Torture 6-Punishment Of A Virgin Glad Valley

Release Year: 2003
Cast: Betty Bi
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Considering my personal tastes, some may be surprised that I have reviewed a pure S&M film. To be honest I am surprised myself! How did this happen? Quite simple, I have received this disc as a sample from Erosmedia. I would never have bought it myself. The topic is not for me!
But hey! I like challenges and I am curious! So, I had a look at the film one evening a while ago. I was very surprised and immediately thought: I will never review this flick! Not for me! I have nothing to say about it! I put it in a safe place that nobody would find and forgot it. Then the idea of not being able to write a review about it did not please me! After all, why couldn't I give a kind of objective point of view about it, even if I would never buy it myself? I rarely flee in front of challenges, so I decided to give a try! Here is the result.
One reason why I have changed my mind about this film is because I have the feeling that the 2 actresses are into this game. I mean they don't seem to be there against their will at all and considering the way they tolerate the pain, they must be trained. That made it more acceptable to me as I don't mind if people like to get some pain for their pleasure. Every taste is in nature...
So, to make myself clear: I am not into such S&M action! I like sex when it is about pleasing the partner not about pain! Keep this in mind while reading, okay?
You could be afraid that I give a good rate to this film because I did not pay for it and Erosmedia would have a deal with me. This is not the case! Erosmedia did not request a review. I have a good contact with Maria who is working for them and she sent me the sample without any special request. Period!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:55:29
Video: 576x432, XviD, 961kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 929.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: History Torture 6-Punishment Of A Virgin

Liv Aguilera Rag Doll Pavia

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Liv Aguilera
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore
Liv Aguilera came to town specifically to play with Jack Hammer. He's a bondage master with miles of rope that he's just waiting to wrap around her tight little body. She's got these nice round tits that are perfect to pinch and pull on..
Duration: 50:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liv Aguilera Rag Doll

lane part 3 Rich Hill

Release Year: 2017
Cast: girls
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Girls are just engaged in the most important for them action and also all the usual and standard for Bdsm so that there is a beating with a stick binding and so on!
Duration: 36:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7360kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: lane part 3

Clipped Rock Hall

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Bonnie Day, London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
London River has got Bonnie Day in a tight squeeze and Bonnie knows it. She's terrified. Laid down on top of a table on her back, each one of her limbs tied down to a different one of its legs, she starts to writhe and whine before anything even really happens to her. As London slices her dress off, she knows whatever is coming is bad news.
London wants to squeeze Bonnie a little tighter, inch by inch. After flogging her for a minute to get her used to the kind of pain she'll be experiencing, London takes out some clothespins. One after another she clips them to Bonnie's hairy pussy until there is almost no skin able to be seen that isn't being pinched by them. Then London presses a hitachi to Bonnie's clit and sees which sensation will win out.
London liked the kind of response she got from the clothespins, so she wants to keep moving in that direction. She clamps binder clips onto Bonnie's feet, her arms, and her thighs. Each time London gives them a new spot on the body, she follows them up with some kind of torment right where they hurt Bonnie, and right where Bonnie can be hurt most. Maybe our model should learn to be less sensitive.
Duration: 49:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clipped
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06584 секунды с 9 запросами