View Single Post
Old 06-17-2023, 05:11 AM   #3467
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Two Well Used Barn Sluts Restrained In Strict Bondage 540p Hee

Cast: London River, Darling, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Torture
In one corner of a dirty old a blonde busty fuckpuppet restrained onto a fucking machine and hidden under a gas mask languishes. On the other end of the barn is a second brunette fuckpuppet, bound and built into a wooden wall like a flesh sculpture. On one side of the wall her shiny sweat covered face is exposed, on the other her thin tan thighs and shaved smooth snatch jut out. This barn is just full of surprises… Surprises such as the huge black cock that happens to wander by and makes full use of the brunette’s mouth hole. Her already dazed expression glasses over as the drool gushes out of her face pussy. London loses it the further she is pushed, truly becoming nothing more then a mouth and pussy built into a wall. All the while the orgasmic shrieks of the big titted blonde echo off the barn rafters as the fucking machine pounds away. A second cock is added into the mix to complete the total destruction of London. She dissolves into a mess of sweat and sex and drool as she is taken from both ends. The lights are on but nobody is home. This fuckpuppet is reduced to a pure animalistic state of sensation and greedy holes. The endless orgasms that are slammed out of her toned body make her brains dissolve. That is fine by us, it wasn't like she was using them anyway. One can’t help what other surprises this barn might contain. We should go explore and find out...
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:28
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1351kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 167.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two Well Used Barn Sluts Restrained In Strict Bondage 540p

History Torture 6-Punishment Of A Virgin Hockingport

Release Year: 2003
Cast: Betty Bi
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
Considering my personal tastes, some may be surprised that I have reviewed a pure S&M film. To be honest I am surprised myself! How did this happen? Quite simple, I have received this disc as a sample from Erosmedia. I would never have bought it myself. The topic is not for me!
But hey! I like challenges and I am curious! So, I had a look at the film one evening a while ago. I was very surprised and immediately thought: I will never review this flick! Not for me! I have nothing to say about it! I put it in a safe place that nobody would find and forgot it. Then the idea of not being able to write a review about it did not please me! After all, why couldn't I give a kind of objective point of view about it, even if I would never buy it myself? I rarely flee in front of challenges, so I decided to give a try! Here is the result.
One reason why I have changed my mind about this film is because I have the feeling that the 2 actresses are into this game. I mean they don't seem to be there against their will at all and considering the way they tolerate the pain, they must be trained. That made it more acceptable to me as I don't mind if people like to get some pain for their pleasure. Every taste is in nature...
So, to make myself clear: I am not into such S&M action! I like sex when it is about pleasing the partner not about pain! Keep this in mind while reading, okay?
You could be afraid that I give a good rate to this film because I did not pay for it and Erosmedia would have a deal with me. This is not the case! Erosmedia did not request a review. I have a good contact with Maria who is working for them and she sent me the sample without any special request. Period!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:55:29
Video: 576x432, XviD, 961kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 929.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: History Torture 6-Punishment Of A Virgin

Delirious Hunter Blondie in Bondage Yokaichi

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Flat on her back isn't a strenuous position but it has its own values. It lets Jack pull her nipples up with a pair of clamps and a pussy clamp is firmly in place. Flat on her stomach means we have the opportunity to work the other side of her.
Duration: 53:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delirious Hunter Blondie in Bondage

Cherry Torn Willing Art Part Two Vyborg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Psychologically, having to beg to be attacked is difficult. Cherry Torn can take the pain of the cane on her flesh but having to tell Pd to hit her again, and harder this time, is enough to bring her to tears. She does not want him to be displeased.
Duration: 38:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 436.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn Willing Art Part Two

Hot babe Lullu Gun gets dominated and tortured in the German dungeon Rohnert Park

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lullu Gun, Tommi O
Genres: Bondage, Domination, Nipple Clamps, Spanking, Submission, Stockings, Vibrator
In the second part of Smorlow's story, beautiful Lullu gets clamped and toyed with an anal hook while her pussy gets stimulated with a vibrator.
Duration: 42:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot babe Lullu Gun gets dominated and tortured in the German dungeon

Crybaby Part 2 Heston

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Mercy West, Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Let's get to it. We're starting the total destruction of Mercy West. This pretty, young thing is hot as hell and thinks she is ready for the kind of intense corporal punishment that comes along with a Real Time Bondage Live Feed. She can barely handle the bondage we put her in.
Mercy talks a good game. When we pull her arms behind her so far that her elbows are touching she says she could hold the position forever. That's fine. If she thinks that breaking her will be a challenge then she is sorely mistaken. We've got more than enough mastery to take Mercy further than she has ever gone before. It isn't long before we've got her in tears.
She's a trooper, though. While she's crying her eyes out she never asks us to stop. In fact, she is proud of the fact that she has never used a safe word. This may not be the best crowd to brag in front of. If she's not careful then they may take it as a challenge. If she is lucky they are just going to put her through the most intense BDSM experience of her life and she will manage to get through it with just a few tears, a few bruises, and some new, extremely sexy, memories.
Duration: 50:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crybaby Part 2

Powershotz Hot Vip Full Gold New Excellent Collection. Part 1. Coward

Release Year: 2023
Power Shotz - Fuck big dildo beauty related! Very beautiful girls are binding and hard torture torture during their fuck big dildo

Total size: 5.1 GB in 30 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Powershotz Hot Vip Full Gold New Excellent Collection. Part 1.
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14991 секунды с 9 запросами