View Single Post
Old 06-17-2023, 05:39 AM   #2246
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

We Like Girls - Shyla & AJ Mabel

Release Year: 2019
Studio: We Like Girls
Cast: Shyla Jennings, AJ Applegate
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Piercings, Girl on Girl, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian, Lingerie, Big ass, pussy eating
Video language: English
For our season finale, we knew we had to bring in someone very special, someone who's been with us since the beginning. So the choice was a no-brainer for us: industry superstar Shyla Jennings. Not only is Shyla one of the stars of the very first feature film on Girlsway, 'The Business Of Women,' but she's also one of our favorite performers to work with.
And when we asked Shyla who she wanted to partner up with for the scene, she already had the perfect person in mind: the gorgeous AJ Applegate. 'Yes, I have definitely been in the industry for a long time...and I do women, but what separates AJ from everyone else is...the moment I saw her I just knew instantly...I was attracted to her...' Shyla told us.
With the day of the shoot finally upon us, both girls arrived separately. We wanted to experience the spontaneity of their reactions when they saw each other that day, so we kept them apart as we did their makeup and chatted with them.
'Usually crushes come and go, but not with her...it was just different and I can't explain it...when we are with each other it's...special...and I love her much,' Shyla gushed, grinning ear-to-ear as she described the budding off-camera romance between her and AJ.
'I feel super special that Shyla picked me for this scene because we are close!' AJ said with a touch of nervous excitement, echoing Shyla's happiness.
With their makeup done, we were ready to get started, so we brought Shyla onto the set. As she waited for AJ, Shyla was literally jumping up and down, tingling with anticipation. When we brought AJ in, our cameras recorded the incredible moment as Shyla and AJ finally laid eyes on each other. They gasped with wonder at how gorgeous they each looked. Even though they had been together the night before, it was as if they were seeing each other for the first time. They embraced lovingly, caressing each other and whispering playfully as we began a quick photoshoot.
With the photographer snapping pics, the vibe between the girls was comfortable, effortless and gentle, but you could feel the explosive sexual energy hiding under the surface.
So when the photoshoot wound down, the only thing left for us to do was to get out of their way. AJ and Shyla ran over to the bed and the floodgates opened, the unmatched sexual chemistry between them pouring out. Focussing on nothing else but each other, Shyla and AJ shared an intense kiss, their bodies pressing together.
As we watched these amazing women get lost in each other, I couldn't help but recall AJ's words when we asked her what she expected out of the scene: 'I really hope that everyone who watches this scene...knows that it's super genuine and I hope that will come across!'
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2010kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 758.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: We Like Girls - Shyla & AJ

My Wife's Teen Girl Is An Exhibitionist #02 - Chloe Temple Wagontown

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Out Of The Family
Cast: Jack Vegas, Chloe Temple, Oliver Flynn
Genres: Blonde, Masturbation, Small Tits, Teen, Family Roleplay, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Voyeur, Gagging, Stepdaughter, doggy style, open mouth facial, stepdad, pussy eating
Jack Vegas is reading a book in the living room when his stepdaughter, Chloe Temple, comes in and sits down on the couch. To his shock, Chloe then pulls up her skirt and starts masturbating right then and there! Jack scolds her for behaving inappropriately, but Chloe is completely shameless. Before Jack can lecture her some more, there's a knock at the front door. Jack knows the visitor must be Oliver Flynn, who is scheduled to come by to fix the fireplace. Jack warns Chloe to behave herself while Oliver is here. Chloe pouts, but pulls her skirt back down.
Duration: 32:23
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Wife's Teen Girl Is An Exhibitionist #02 - Chloe Temple

Pure Taboo - Power Play Massey

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Lucas Frost, Eliza Ibarra
Genres: Natural Tits, Fingering, Latina, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Creampie, Lingerie, Rough Sex, pussy eating
Madison feels that she has a kindred spirit in Jordan and suggests that they fuck. Jordan laughs in an effort to appear incredulous, but it's obvious that he's interested. 'Not a chance,'' he says.
'Oh please, you can't tell me our little 'confrontation' didn't feel more like foreplay than fighting? What exactly did you think I was gonna offer you for your silence? Money? Neither of us needs it. is what you came here for,' she retorts.
Duration: 36:45
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12979kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Power Play

Girlsway - Showcase: India Summer Cecilton

Studio: Girlsway
Cast: India Summer, Silvia Saige
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Masturbation, Fingering, Milf, 69, Tattoos, Ass, Lesbian, Uniform, pussy eating
India Summer is a concerned teacher checking up on one of her students. She sent said student to the school nurse's office for a headache but has not seen the student since. In fact, a lot of students seem to be visiting the nurse lately and India wants to get to the bottom of it.
When India checks up on Nurse Silvia Saige, she's immediately suspicious upon finding a teen girl's pair of panties tucked in her coat pocket. Although Silvia tries to talk her way out of it, mentioning how she cares about the girls' mental and physical well-being above all else, India's suspicions grow. When India threatens to tell the Dean that something fishy is happening, Silvia turns up the heat while coming clean.
As Silvia pulls herself close and glides her hand slowly along India's leg, she admits that the girls come to her for sexual relief as well. In fact, the student in question was sent home to recover after a particularly rousing session. Although India's shocked, she falls under Silvia's spell, and it quickly becomes obvious that in need of relief as well!
Silvia is eager to please as she starts off by rubbing and eating out India's pussy. Consumed by lust, India returns the favor, delighting in experiencing Silvia the same way her students do. As she's brought to a climax, India has a feeling she'll be making more trips to the nurse's office herself!
Duration: 33:43
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Showcase: India Summer

Pure Taboo - Nowhere To Run Vallonia

Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Derrick Pierce, Autumn Falls
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Old Young, Latina, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum On Tits, Reluctant, Face Fucking, pussy eating
'I ain't tryin to do a thing other than fix your car. You can anytime you want. Your car sure isn't going anywhere though,' he says, leaning in and sneering with a big wicked grin. That's fine, she says defiantly. She'll walk if she has to. He laughs. Through neighborhood?? She could try. A tasty little morsel like her would attract a lot of unwanted attention. But on the other hand, if she wants him to finish the job so that she can be on her way safely, she could always do...a little something...for , he says, a toothy grin on his face. He swings the wrench around, almost absent-mindedly. She looks upset at his suggestion. What's stopping her from running out into the street and just yelling for someone to call the cops?!, she asks. Nothing, he gloats and goads her, in fact go ahead and try it. People out here fuckin' cops, he says. 'You go runnin' out of here shouting for the pigs to come save you, you think you're gonna get sympathy?? Girlie, you wouldn't even make it two ,' he says. Her shoulders sag with disappointed realization as she gulps, weighing her options. Her eyes dart to the garage door. She takes a deep breath. If... if he promises not to hurt her and fixes her car afterwards, then..., she says finally, an edge of defiance and anger in her voice. He can do whatever disgusting thing he has in mind. Shane grins as he draws Anita to him, squeezing a handful of her massive tits.
Duration: 40:28
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Nowhere To Run

DP Fanatics - Better Believe It Edgewater

Studio: DP Fanatics
Cast: Ian Scott, Mike Angelo, Erik Everhard, Selvaggia
Genres: Blonde, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Double Penetration, Big Dick, straight, foursome, gape, rimming, pussy eating
Sexy horny blonde Selvaggia makes her wish come true with Erik Everhard, Mike Angelo and Ian Scott. She wants three cocks for herself, enjoying DP, deepthroat and even double anal!
Duration: 45:26
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DP Fanatics - Better Believe It

Girls Who Fuck Girls - Sincere Apologies Rudesheim

Studio: Girls Who Fuck Girls
Cast: Tanya Tate, Cherie DeVille, Cali Carter
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Hardcore, Threesome, Milf, Old Young, Ass, Lesbian, Lingerie, Spanking, Babysitter, rimming, pussy eating
Cherie DeVille is not happy with the babysitting services that Cali Carter has provided so she calls in Cali's boss Tanya Tate. Cherie explains to Tanya that she wants a sincere apology from Cali but is not satisfied when Cali apologizes. Tanya lets Cherie know that Cali will do whatever it takes to make her a happy customer, so she does! Cali begins to massage Cherie's feet and things heat up into a sexy lesbian threesome!
Duration: 19:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3562kbps

File size: 525.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girls Who Fuck Girls - Sincere Apologies
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16076 секунды с 9 запросами