View Single Post
Old 06-17-2023, 08:44 AM   #157
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Alexa Pierce - Double Depravity, Sexual Depravity Coyanosa

Video language: English
Big, honking tits, long brown hair and 24-years-old, this busty BDSM doll gets put through her paces in the dungeon by the Master and Mistress Esmi Lee. Alexa Pierce begins her sex slave training blindfolded, wearing a rope harness around her tits and giving the master's hung cock a filthy deepthroat blowjob. At the same time, Mistress Esmi whips her ass with a leather flogger and fingers her snatch to prepare it for deep penetration by the master?s cock. Alexa has an orgasm as Esmi fingerblasts her pussy and another one when she applies the Hitachi to her clit. Her fat jugs look great as they turn red from being bound with rope and stick straight out. Next, Mistress Esmi fucks her pussy into submission with an enormous strap-on while the master throat fucks her. They switch places several times, giving all of Alexa's cum holes complete humiliation. The scene ends with some hot titfucking and electricity play for Alexa's clit. Dirty boob slut!
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7885kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexa Pierce - Double Depravity, Sexual Depravity

Natalie Learns The Ropes 336p Xingren

Studio: Jay Edwards
Cast: Natalie
Genres: BDSM, Torture
This program is a little different from the usual Jay Edwards video -- here, he takes his time binding, gagging and even coaching his lovely young victim. Lots of onscreen tying and Jay's slow approach allows us to watch Natalie as she proceeds along her bondage pathway -- Jay is the first man to tie her up and she needs to learn. The extended first scene (20 minutes) proves that Jay isn't always so rough with his submissive beauties but the rest of her day is not going to be easy. She wants to make him happy and she tries her best -- squirming against the tight ropes and pleading for a little mercy as he bends her to his will. These five standing positions emphasize Natalie's uncommon beauty --from her golden mane of blonde hair to her perfect C-cup tits and on down to her shapely legs. In the first three scenes, her elbows are roped together onscreen along with onscreen clampings of her pert nipples. As the day drags on, Natalie is stretched out beneath the stairs, her almost naked body on full display. Jay walks down from his office and actually ignores the struggling girl as she tries to make the best of her situation. Her soft mewling and sensual wriggling tell us that she is enjoying her submission -- or at least accepted her fate. She is soon tit-clamped with sturdy red clothespins and red duct tape is smoothed over her chin-strap ballgag, completely covering the lower half of her face.
Format: real
Duration: 1:05:09
Video: 600x336, RV40, 690kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 329.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natalie Learns The Ropes 336p

TG - The Leaving Marks, Part Two - Elise Graves and Maddy O'Reilly Turin

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
I no longer need Maddy to prove anything to me. I am all too aware of how she feels. She loves me. She wants to serve me. And I will give her that chance.
She is so natural in how she obeys. Her devotion to pleasing me is pure, just like the outpouring of emotion that my attention elicits. She holds nothing back, screaming, moaning, and crying freely as the moments, and my canes, hit her.
That is real freedom. It doesn't matter that her arms and legs are bound by rope or that her will is broken by mine. All of the caning, crying and cumming sets her apart from the mundane and makes her free. And she can only achieve it through submission.
Duration: 39:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - The Leaving Marks, Part Two - Elise Graves and Maddy O'Reilly

Straight for the Castle - Kacie Castle Willow River

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Kacie Castle is reserved. She takes it all in as she’s handled into bondage. She doesn’t betray the fact that she’s completely aroused by being bound. Once her body is exposed she has no choice. It’s obvious!
The rope around her neck is tied just beyond her reach. The more she reaches to release it the tighter it becomes. Then she’s ordered to put the wet spot of her panties in her mouth. Pantyhose and black tape follow. The INSEX mask is complete.
Kacie finally succumbs to the metal wand and tiny vibrator. Her cunt is blasted and she cums over and over again. Every time she thinks it’s over it starts again. Until she’s a sopping mess.
Duration: 40:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straight for the Castle - Kacie Castle

Hot babe Lullu Gun gets dominated and tortured in the German dungeon Colorado City

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lullu Gun, Tommi O
Genres: Bondage, Domination, Nipple Clamps, Spanking, Submission, Stockings, Vibrator
In the second part of Smorlow's story, beautiful Lullu gets clamped and toyed with an anal hook while her pussy gets stimulated with a vibrator.
Duration: 42:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot babe Lullu Gun gets dominated and tortured in the German dungeon

Alice Sky - Speechless Phoenixville

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Alice Sky is a tiny ball of profound sexy! She's the kind of sexy that wants to cook for you, can be strung up by one leg, and smiles blissfully when you whip her full force. She's the ultimate BDSM bunny. She's able to be suspended in a strappado that would have most people in the hospital. Alice does it with relative ease.
Duration: 37:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice Sky - Speechless

Winnie Rider and Jack Hammer Kellerton

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Winnie Rider, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission
Winnie Rider has the kind of fantasies all girls have, but most are never ready to admit. This hot blonde wants to be bound. She wants to have her big tits roughly handled. She wants her beautiful ass to be plundered.
Duration: 52:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winnie Rider and Jack Hammer

Время генерации страницы 0.04929 секунды с 9 запросами