View Single Post
Old 06-18-2023, 06:34 AM   #1682
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

I Piss On Your Cunt - Sonia Harcourt Pound

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume.
The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more.
He didn’t like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video.
He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me.
Now I’m free and I’m plotting.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Piss On Your Cunt - Sonia Harcourt

Russian Slaves Scene 86 Mammoth Spring

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Russian Slaves
Tough penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble and they should pay with their asses will shine after being beaten.
Duration: 48:33
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian Slaves Scene 86

Canning and fucking a horny mature lady in all the holes Lone Jack

"Can you feel the heat?" - That is what these masters are asking one of their best slaves that they have been fucking while they are playing with her pussy and holding a candle very near her. She is screaming and begging them not to punish her but that is only going to make them even hornier and ready to make her cum real hard. All she can do is spread her legs wide and hope that they are going to have mercy and not cause too much pain to her... Her nipples are already rock hard and that can mean only one thing, that she is super horny and ready to play more BDSM games with them. While she is taking one cock up her nasty cunt, the other master is face fucking her with no mercy and that is making her nipples get harder and ready for twisting and squeezing like there is no tomorrow. Her tight big round ass is made for spanking and if she doesn`t do what they tell her to do, there is no doubt that she is going to end up with a red butt.
Duration: 39:16
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1538kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 480.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Canning and fucking a horny mature lady in all the holes

Hope Part 1 Buckingham

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Our new model, Hope, is a brave pro BDSM model. She blindly follows her master's orders. We borrowed her from her lord to try her. After Part 4 let me know how you liked Hope's performance. If you did, I will borrow her again from her lord.
Duration: 23:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8875kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hope Part 1

Effected - Luna Lovely Bruneau

Release Year: 2019
Luna Lovely is effected by the bondage she’s put in. First she is spread and exposed. She’s touched in ways she never asked for and never wanted, but being bound means she has no choice.
Then she’s being pulled up by her hair and held down by her arms. He perfect ass is ripe for the plucking. Who could resist making those cheeks bounce? Turning them red. Then slipping a dick into that sweet dripping cunt.
Fear is the final emotion to touch her. Being put in the tube is something few victims survive. Luna is crushed into the walls of the tiny metal tube. Only her head and her gorgeous ass are exposed.
Duration: 48:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Effected - Luna Lovely

Surprise Trip Agent Holley

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Samantha, Elena, Kytana
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex
When lovely blond Samantha comes to an interview for her secret trip, she is hardly aware of where she is actually going or what kind of trip she is going to experience. She soon finds herself bound, gagged, blindfolded and at the mercy of 'travel agent' Jay Edwards. This vacation is not what she had in mind but after several demanding bondage sessions and a spanking session which leaves her ass a bright red, our victim slowly comes around and begins to enjoy her predicament. An participant who eventually comes to terms with her submissive cravings -- now that's a happy ending. We are then treated to scenes of Elena (a hot Latin blonde who obviously enjoys being man-handled) and Kytana (built like a brick house with a great pair of tits). These ladies know they must endure the strict bondage that Jay has devised for them and they do so without complaint. The rope work is impressive and his control over these ladies is strict and severe -- just the way we like it.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:36
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 976kbps
Audio: 39kbps

File size: 655.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Surprise Trip Agent

The Complete Defiling of Hazel Hypnotic Lugoff

Release Year: 2014
There is absolutely no end to the amount of punishment we can dish out to Hazel Hypnotic. “Hate me. Damage me. Defile me.” She's been saying the same thing since we started and as long as she keeps asking for it we will keep giving it to her. It's her birthday, and before we give her the cake we're going to have as much fun as we can with this party.
She has bruises everywhere. Her tits are crisscrossed with the thin red lines left by the single tail. Her ass has the fatter, blue-and-purple marks left by the canes. The marks cover her ass, her thighs, her back and chest. Each one is a present from one of our members, hand delivered by our crew. She will cherish them for as long as they last.
Duration: 53:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Complete Defiling of Hazel Hypnotic
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07183 секунды с 9 запросами