View Single Post
Old 06-18-2023, 07:10 AM   #3195
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Alisha Adams Wyco

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Video language: English
Alisha Adams and Elise Graves are a horny, young couple in love. They are completely unable to contain their lust for each other as they begin their day together with a sexual rendezvous. Alisha is here for a reason, though. She wants to model for Elise in her new photo spread. Elise did explain to her that this was not the standard gig. There is more to this than just looking pretty and making a pouty face at the camera. What Alisha didn't know when she was getting hot and heavy with Elise, was that she was in the presence of a sadist.
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5653kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alisha Adams

Guy Gets His Revenge & Destroys Mean Bitch's Pussy! Butte

Release Year: 2017
Studio: DickDrainers
Cast: Nina Kayy
Genres: Bbc, Pawg, Gagging, Female Orgasms, Titty Fucking, Verbal Humiliation, Nerds Revenge, Ass Eating
Nina Kayy is excited! She's about to meet up with Dante, a tall, muscular football player with a big black dick! She's dressed up very cute, in an outfit that makes her ass and tits look great. Her pussy is getting wet just thinking about Dante! While she waits, she's talking to her girl about this pathetic, weak, small dicked Loser that she's using for his money. This loser has no game, no charm, he's Too Nice and weak and awkward. Nina laughs about him being so pathetic until she hears a knock at the door. Dante! When she opens the door tho...its not Dante. It's that loser with another gift for Nina. Normally Nina would appreciate it, but Dante is on his way, so she tries rushing the loser out. But this weakling wants to talk and starts whining about his feelings, and that pisses Nina Off! So she snaps. She yells and him, cursing him out, calls him weak and makes fun of his little dick! Who does he think he is? Nina runs this! Nina goes to usher him out...but then. He Grabs Her By The Neck and pushes her down. He's fed up and not gonna take it anymore, but he is going to take her pussy. He pulls down his pants and whips out an 11 inch Monster Cock! Nina is Shocked! She had no idea he was packing all this meat! As she stammers for words he Shoves The Monster Cock In Her Mouth! Choking and Gagging, Nina is forced to satisfy the pissed off stud, who goes from her mouth Deep into her pussy.
Duration: 43:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8202kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Guy Gets His Revenge & Destroys Mean Bitch's Pussy!

Painful Initiation Fort Stewart

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Fresh submissive is now slowly getting used to being tormented. As she admits, she is still afraid of the pain, but she is somehow brave to face it. In this part, she will be punished right on her smooth pussy. Dr Lomp has prepared three painful instruments for this punishment, two whips and one riding crop.
Duration: 14:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12336kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful Initiation

Compromises Empalme

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Compromises is an Intersec Studios scripted feature presentation about the pleasure that comes from pushing the limits of what is taboo. When models come to us with their fantasies we turn them into realities.
Cherie DeVille is just another pretentious model who thinks she is too good for the world. She agreed to do a shoot with PD but has the unmitigated gall to try to make demands of him. He asks her for some simple things: a bit of respect and obedience. What he gets instead is an endless stream of complaints.
Duration: 56:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Compromises

Been Caught Cummin Watts Bar Dam

Release Year: 2013
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliating, Femdom
Veruca James - Veruca is caught playing with her pussy while watching big black cocks. Her husband Cam likes the idea of watching his wife with his black buddy Ja. Veruca has never had anything inside her so big, and Cam loves helping her it fit in. The only thing the guys didn't know is she wants Cam to also enjoy Ja's big black cock and lick the cum off her pale ass.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 11716kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Been Caught Cummin

Creep Play Klaipeda

Release Year: 2003
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Trips to the county fair are always resourceful. The animals are wonderful and there is that undertone of care and love they receive. The tools of husbandry are especially interesting and one device has always fired my imagination: the grooming table.
It is with such delight and reflection I stand over her now, enjoying a good Camel smoke. She is most beautiful with a black latex smother hood stretched over her head. It is a nice contrast from that painted face mounted in the wall a few days back. I inserted a couple rubber tubes up her nose holes to ensure there is no mishap with breathing. This was a safety measure as she has been locked on all fours stewing since sunrise.
My knees are killing me!!! The only relief is to carefully hang my weight from that damnable ass hook he seems to love so much. I’m sweating from this exertion. I feel the sweat squishing around my chin and mouth. The tubes jammed up my nose are maddening and my breath is labored because of them. I am engulfed in an oppressive, sticky blackness. The pressure, which was a mere sensation when he pulled it over my head, is aching now. The wickedest tickling and pricking assaults my skin; I imagine it must be flies or mosquitos feasting.
I hear the door slam. Though I cannot see or hear his movements, I am sure he is up to something. My mind swirls with imaginings of what he is about to do. My head screams, “Please do something!” The terror of what my own thoughts conjure reverberate in this smothering blackness.
Do I sense that he is close? I hold my breath to empty any sound in my head. Suddenly an acrid stench assaults my nose when I finally inhale. That fucker is blowing smoke at me. I can’t avert my head as it is locked at the neck. With every inhale I receive another dose. I cannot escape it; I feel dizzy -- my body tingles and trembles.
Duration: 56:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Play

Earning Stripes Part 2 Eagle Bay

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Dresden
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Dresden is a filthy little slut and she knows it. Or if she didn't before it is going to be made painfully clear to her by the end of her time with us. As everyone knows the best way to make someone really look at themselves and who they are as a person is to break them all the way down to their core, so that is exactly what our handlers are going to do. First through complete abject humiliation, and then through pure, simple, terrible pain.
Dresden starts out this session in the racks with her legs and arms spread, her entire naked body completely exposed to us. The next step is to make her look as ridiculous as possible. Two of our handlers take turns covering Dresden's face in spit. Her makeup runs down her face with the streams of saliva. It is absolutely disgusting and she looks pitiful. But that isn't enough. We remove her fake eyelashes and put them on her upper lip like a false mustache. It's clear from looking at her that she knows just how silly she looks and she doesn't like it very much.
Then it's time for the pain portion of Dresden's day with us. We suspend her from the ceiling by her wrists, just high enough that she is forced to stand on her tip toes and her whole body looks stretched out. Our two handlers then each take out a whip and start tearing into the soft flesh of her tits and her back. Each time one of the lashes lands on one of her nipples, Dresden recoils and shrieks. But it's not over until O.T. canes that fine ass of hers. She squirms away but there is only so far you can go when you are chained in place. Soon enough her body is covered up and down with marks from the abuse she's been receiving. And we haven't even gotten to her feet yet.
Duration: 43:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Earning Stripes Part 2
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.20149 секунды с 9 запросами