GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default GREEN CHASTITY DEAL - POV CHASTITY DOMME

GREEN CHASTITY DEAL - POV CHASTITY DOMME

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 0,49 GB
Runtime: 00:11:24

Tags: Chastity Devices, Femdom POV, Goddess Worship, Latex, Ass Humiliation, ManyVids
Cast: AstroDomina
Description: What would you for me and my ass in shiny green latex? Would you lock your cock up for me and become a true worshipper?.. Youre kneeling before Sydney as shes looking amazing, teasing you with her ass in her shiny new green latex outfit. She knows how both of those things drive you crazy, so shes going to use that against you today to get you to agree to do something for her. She wants you to lock your little dick up in a cock cage... yes, youre going to go into chastity and give her control She orders you to put on your cage (so youd better have one ready) before going any further. She wants you locked and contained while she teases and edges you with her amazing Goddess Ass. It turns her on so much to have so much control over you, and she knows you crave this too. You want to give up complete control, and the best way to do this is.. send her your key! Thatu2019s right loser, drop any and all keys to your cage in an envelope, contact the Goddess at [email protected] and she will give you an address to send them to. If youu2019re extra lucky maybe youu2019ll get to see her playing with your key one day.. The thought of doing this freaks you out but also excites you.. how long will she keep you in there? What will it be like as the days and weeks go on and she just keeps you locked and frustrated!? This is simply what was meant to be and thus, youu2019re merely letting your natural destiny unfold. Watch now you pathetic freak, and begin your sentence of chastity to please the Green Latex Goddess! ,

GREEN CHASTITY DEAL - POV CHASTITY DOMME
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01421 секунды с 9 запросами