View Single Post
Old 06-19-2023, 06:07 AM   #1684
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cadence Lux - Innocence and Robbery Dilliner

Video language: English
Aspiring cat burglar Cadence Lux, along with her partner in crime, Lydia Black, plan on robbing an empty cabin in the woods of its valuables to help pay their college tuition, but not before a lezzie makeout session and a run-in with a creepy park ranger who warns them not defile his woods. Unfortunately, the two extreme teen sex maniacs get separated and Lydia disappears. Poor Cadence becomes desperately lost and it's getting dark. Luckily, she finds a cabin with the lights on and to her surprise, Ranger Brick opens the door, and despite their earlier hostilities, he agrees to help, he even allows Cadence to take a shower. When the ranger finds burglary tools in Cadences backpack however, he regrets his hospitality... but not as much as Cadence will! In order to avoid arrest and expulsion from college, Cadence has to make a deal with the ranger fast! She agrees to her new masters terms, and in a flash, her wrists are bound with rope and her sex slave training begins. No humiliation is spared as Ranger Brick face fucks the pretty blonde and makes her give him a hot, sloppy, deepthroat blowjob. Hard and fast fingerfucking, and hard slapping and spanking of her most delicate areas. Rocking and loud rough sex from beginning to end and a big load for cadences eyes and mouth. Karmas a bitch, huh Cadence?
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7754kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cadence Lux - Innocence and Robbery

Questions Part One - Nicki Blue Shoreline

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Nicki Blue is the first girl to ever have a repeat performance at Rtb. As such we have some really special surprises in store for her. She is the bitch in the iron mask, an insidious new device that keeps her head immobilized while PD has free reign across her body.
She says that no man has ever been able to tie off her tits, and that is the kind of challenge you know PD will not be able to pass up. She has never felt how sensitive they are when the flow is constricted. Once he has them bound, though, she will regret ever mentioning the idea.
Duration: 59:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 669.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Questions Part One - Nicki Blue

Dungeon Slave Tuskahoma

Release Year: 2014
“Hi, I'm Mia Gold and I'm here today to play out a fantasy I've always had...”, she said. “I'm really excited for today.” “It's been months since I've been in bondage.”
It certainly isn't the strangest fantasy a girl has come to us with. She wants to be take, pulled into a dungeon, bound, tormented, and teased. It is exactly what we do around here.
OT is the man with the plan today. He has experience taking hot little sluts like Mia to the absolute apex of . It starts off slowly. You can't dive right in and give them what they want too soon. So many of these girls think that bondage and discipline scenes revolve around them and what they want. Letting Mia languish a bit lets her know that everything that happens is going to be on OT's terms.
She was probably expecting to get tied down and fucked. She hasn't earned anything nearly so fun. Real cock is too good for her. She can suck on a dildo while OT vibrates her a bit.
What she probably wasn't on the look out for was the intense humiliation OT had planned. After he whips her face through a hood he is going to make her look and feel like a serious piece of trash. Nose hooks, a spider gag, and a tongue clamp have her face contorted beyond recognition. She is a drooling mess when OT breaks out the vibrator again. Considering how she described her sexual fantasies it should come as no surprise that her pussy is dripping almost as much as her mouth.
Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2734kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 760.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Slave

Trespassing Slaves Lindrith

Release Year: 2023
Olivia Outre Gives Two Ladies A Double Spanking In Her Dungeon - in the dungeon Olivia punishes two ladies
Chained Up And Whipped For Being A Naughty Girl.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:20:44
Video: 512x384, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 482.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trespassing Slaves

Fun with the Red Head Harvard

Binding my red headed slave in ropes and watching her tits turn purple really makes me happy. Tying up my red headed slave with rope and giving her a spanking also makes me happy. I also enjoy whipping her while she is bound and gagged.
I guess you could say I like punishing her no matter how. And why is that? Why do I like punishing her in particular? I think it's because she's so responsive, so reactive. She squeals. She screams. She shrieks. She begs She pleads. She cringes. She shakes in terror. She does not put up with her punishment placidly. I know my punishment is having the desired effect when she is the one I am dealing with.
Duration: 1:04:21
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1521kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 779.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fun with the Red Head

On the Verge of Violet - Violet October Watrous

Release Year: 2018
Violet is comfortable with coming to INSEX now. She trusts us, but that may not be the best thing for her. OT manhandles her like she's a rag doll. He tosses her around and throws her on the floor. Then he gets to work tying her up. She's positively giddy the whole time. I guess she likes this stuff.
"That's fucked up!" Violet says.
Her tender little butthole gets penetrated by his sharp blade. OT spends the rest of the time teasing Violet. She's on the verge constantly. That's right where he wants her. Never quite getting there, but always just an inch away. She wants it so bad, but you can't always get what you want!
Duration: 33:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: On the Verge of Violet - Violet October

BDSM Outdoor Entertainment Gang Bang Blowjob East Williamson

Magda has been imprisoned for months and left without any food. The guards consider her their favorite pretty blonde and enjoy giving her punishments. Today, she's escaped! She finds apples and eats a few bites right before she's caught. She must now endure imprisonment, BDSM gang bang, outdoor domination, spanking, slapping, fingering, food play intense breast, nipple and pussy torment. Since she's so hungry, they feed her cock and loads of cum. She gives deepthroat blowjobs and swallows every drop of milk.
Duration: 12:03
Video: 480x270, AVC (H.264), 709kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 73.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BDSM Outdoor Entertainment Gang Bang Blowjob
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.70115 секунды с 9 запросами