View Single Post
Old 06-19-2023, 06:07 AM   #1685
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Vip Magnificent Mega Excelent Collection Of Amber Spank. Part 1. Eleanor

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Slave is in for quite a workout in this clip. Her client wants her to give him hundreds of spanks. Slave abigail loves a thorough spanking, but boy does her entire body feel this the next day. She gives herself spank after spank straight to business, counting away.

Total size: 4.5 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vip Magnificent Mega Excelent Collection Of Amber Spank. Part 1.

Ass spanking for a naughty brunette schoolgirl Eisenach

Melissa was more than naughty and she deserves some spanking. She needs better grades and her teacher is a good man, so he is more than ready to help her out, but there is something about him that Melissa had no idea about. He loves tight sexy asses more than anything and he likes spanking them as well. If she wants to have better grades, all she has to do is lift that short miniskirt up, let him see her booty and spank her a little bit. Whipping is always making his old dick rock hard and since there is nothing she can do, she agreed to do it. But that is not all since Melissa needs to show her hard nipples and round boobies as well in order to get what she wants... The teacher told her that next time he is going to fuck her real hard but for now he is satisfied with spanking her tight little teeny ass and feeling her firm boobies which are damn sure going to bounce when she starts riding his penis. Her ass turned red in no time...
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:16
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1435kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 140.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass spanking for a naughty brunette schoolgirl

HdT Miranda Rights - Miranda Miller North Scituate

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Miranda Miller has one of those shapely bodies looks great in bondage. She comments on how tight the ropes are as her arms are turned into useless nubs. Once she can't fend off his touch he gropes and chokes her. His hands roam her body before settling on her backside. What a lovely ass it its too. He squeezes and spanks her lovely butt. Then he takes her legs from her too. She can only flop around on the floor. Her pussy makes a good target for his flogger.
She's afraid of falling. Standing on a box tied up to the ring above her. He pushes her. She struggles to balance on the box, but gravity wins out and she goes toppling over. If it weren't for the rope holding her up she would face plant. He slides the box out from under her. She swings freely. Weights dangling from her tits. She tries to touch the ground, but a toe is all she can reach. He uses her fear. Her eyes are wide. Such is the torment of Miranda Miller.
Duration: 27:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Miranda Rights - Miranda Miller

The Package - Kenzie Taylor Pukavik

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
"Who are you?"
"What's your problem?"
"Why are you doing this?"
"What's wrong with you?"
His lack of response was deafening. I tried to struggle. I tried to get him to respond, but he said nothing. I came here to pick up a package. I wish I had never come. I didn't even need the stupid thing.
When he finally came to tie my wrists I fought with everything I had, but the more I struggled the tighter the ropes got. When he tied my ankles I had nothing else to struggle with. My body was his. His disgusting hands fumbled over my young tight body. He removed my clothes. He smelled me. What a creep!
I had almost forgotten about the taxi driver. When he came in to find me I was so glad to see him. I thought maybe he would untie me, but he's more creepy than the other guy. To see what he did to me go to Sexually Broken.
I've always prided myself on my tits. They cost me enough money. The ropes he tied around them were so tight I worried they might pop. After less than a minute they were dark purple and swollen. Then the creep shows me his true nature. He's a sadist.
Duration: 38:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7354kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Package - Kenzie Taylor

LezDom Bondage Kitten Wamego

Mistress Daria is back to tame another piece of female flash and educate her in the sinful bondage lifestyle. Brenda is a trashy blonde slut and she can't wait for her education to begin. Mistress Daria begins with a light spanking and checks out Brendas dripping pussy. The pair get bolder, switching to the cane for a sharper pain in their punishment session. After Brendas ass has been turnes a bright shade of red and purple, Daria grants her a well earned reward: Brenda may lick and suck her Mistress's pussy until she cums.
Duration: 37:44
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1491kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 448.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LezDom Bondage Kitten

Alice - Plays with her big tits, fondling & slapping Oronoco

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Alice
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Scene starts with Lomp interviewing Alice. She lies on a gynecological exam table and gets whipped on the pussy with a riding crop, then endures some tasering on her pussy and tits. Lomp threatens her with the horrible things he would do with her body, which makes her cry and eventually quit the scene.
Duration: 27:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9708kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice - Plays with her big tits, fondling & slapping

Krysta - Ladie - Trained to Submission North Springfield

Mistress MISSogyny welcomes back two of her most adoring bondage sub slaves to the dungeon: Krysta Kaos and Ladie Lane return to do the bidding of their mistress and try to please her. Mistress MISSogyny is not easily impressed, although this pair of tattooed sluts did earn a modicum of admiration from her their first time in the dungeon, and the mistress feel like more corporal punishment would benefit these lazy tramps. While Mistress readies their punishment devices, Krysta and Ladie are tied in a kneeling position and left to wait and ponder the coming pain in a tiny cage. Soon Mistress MISSogyny returns and leads them to the dungeon and the two submissive sluts are locked in a 69 position where MISSogyny is free to fuck them and punish them at her whim. Krysta takes a terrific spanking across her ass, leaving it red and swollen, it is throbbing with pain. Ladie gets her pussy spanked and fucked with Mistresss fingers and then her pulsating magic wand vibrator. waves of pain and pleasure crash down over her it looks like the tattooed bondage waif might be overcome. But Mistress will not let her retire so easily. The pain and limb twisting keeps coming until both sluts are worshipping at MISSogynys feet.
Duration: 36:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3040kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 838.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Krysta - Ladie - Trained to Submission
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 1.94009 секунды с 9 запросами