View Single Post
Old 06-19-2023, 06:07 AM   #1686
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sexy Slut Spun and Spanked on a Spit Amawalk

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Amy Nicole is a hardcore sub and always has been. She loves being beaten, owned, and used for whatever purpose her master can devise. But lately Amy has been wondering if maybe the grass really is greener on the other side. She's decided she wants to try her hand at being the one who doles out the torment, and O.T. is more than happy to allow it. Only problem is Amy is the only one he wanted to play with today, so she'll have to fill both roles.
Being the master and the slave is no easy task, so O.T. has to explain to Amy how to do it. He puts an electric dildo inside of her so that waves of pain are shooting through her as he is giving his lesson. Then he has her slap herself in the face, poke herself with a skewer, and pull nipple clamps off her own tits, and when she isn't working herself hard enough for his liking, he comes over and shows her how it's done.
By the time O.T. gets tired of her half-assed attempts, he knows what he wants to do to her next. He has Amy spin around on her toes with the dildo still inside of her like she's on a rotisserie. As she spins he whips her body up and down making her wriggle around in agony. O.T. is going to show her what it takes to be someone's master.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Slut Spun and Spanked on a Spit

Hot Webbing - Katharine Cane Sells

Being sprayed down with hot glue is not the most painful experience in the world but it is surely one of the most uncomfortable. It hits Katharine Cane's skin like burning spider webs. That is not the worst that PD plans to do to her. It is just a way to show her that no matter what she thinks she will never know what is coming next.
Not that she would want to. Knowing the kinds of devious devices PD has waiting for her would just make her more anxious. She will have plenty of time to enjoy each piece of cold iron he locks her into, there is no need to worry about that.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:00:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 595.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Webbing - Katharine Cane

An Intense Inverted Suspension Orgasm Rotonda West

Release Year: 2015
Kay Kardia looks like she could use some fun. Something about her just screams, “tie me up, fuck me up, and make me cum.” We've never let an invitation like that go unanswered, and damned if we're going to start now. We'll even take it a step further and really blow her mind.
Orgasms are always better after a little bit of pain. Pretty much every girl agrees on that. But we've got something that so few even try. We hang this hot piece of ass upside down like she is a piece of meat and start going to town on her pierced clit with a strong little vibrator.
She finishes fast, but we don't. A few orgasms are never the end when it comes to this kind of party. We want to see her scream and cream a few more times so there is going to be a hell of whipping in her future. Her pussy is literally glistening it is so wet. And like we said. We don't let any invitation go unanswered.
Duration: 36:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: An Intense Inverted Suspension Orgasm

Boxed and Stocked Part Two - Juliette Black Keisterville

All of the struggling Juliette Black is doing is never going to help her. In fact, the ingenious set of clamps and chains that PD has set up ensures that if she continues to flail about it will only make her suffer more. With her own screams echoing in her ears she may be too panicked to realize it, though.
When he does lock her down tight it is because he has a reason for it. He wants to make sure her holes stay perfectly placed. She needs to be trained for long term use if she is going to be any good to him. That means staying put and getting pounded until he decides she has had enough.
Duration: 35:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 395.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boxed and Stocked Part Two - Juliette Black

Brittany La Plata

Voluptuous Brittany watched several Galaxy videos. Then one day she wrote a letter to the Galaxy telling us that she like to audition to be in a video. The idea of an audition had great appeal to Master Savage. To test this 18-year-old and find out if she could handle rope bound TIGHTLY around her huge jugs until they turn purple. Could she take fierce nipple clamps? And then, with weights attached to the clamps. Could she take a spanking SO severe that it would bring tears to her eyes, and still she would ask for more? Well, heres a clue. Rick has invited Brittany to return and be the object of our desires in a future volume of Extreme Tit Torment .
Duration: 53:46
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1499kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 640.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brittany

24 Stroke Cold Caning Lake Elsinore

Studio: aaaspanking
Cast: Zoe Montana, John Osborne
Genres: BDSM, caning
John had a blast playing with Zoe Montana at the last Shadowlane Party and this film collaboration took place when they agreed on what she wanted... a good hard cold caning session for which he just happened to have a heavy 14mm Dragon Cane to do the job. Zoe requested that the cold caning should be on her thighs too and they arrived at a round number of 24 strokes delivered hard and cold. This film introduces Zoe to the site followed by the canings which took place in groups of six. After each stroke, Zoe wanted to process that feeling and in this film, for the very first time, mood music was produced with background tension music too with various camera angles, split screens and a few "slo-mo" impact shots as her bottom and thighs showed signs of the cold caning. As Zoe anticipated and processed the strokes John changed this a little by randomly chosing a spot without tapping to aim beforehand, making this particularly edgy for Zoe who admitted it got more intense! This film also includes the scenes of aftercare, with lotion carefully rubbed into her sore welts as well as plenty of hugs. This is a totally unique and amazing film that admirers of Zoe Montana and good hard caning techniques will enjoy immensely.
Duration: 21:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9006kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 24 Stroke Cold Caning

Leaving Marks Part Two - Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves Yorketown

I no longer need Maddy to prove anything to me. I am all too aware of how she feels. She loves me. She wants to serve me. And I will give her that chance.
She is so natural in how she obeys. Her devotion to pleasing me is pure, just like the outpouring of emotion that my attention elicits. She holds nothing back, screaming, moaning, and crying freely as the moments, and my canes, hit her.
That is real freedom. It doesn't matter that her arms and legs are bound by rope or that her will is broken by mine. All of the caning, crying and cumming sets her apart from the mundane and makes her free. And she can only achieve it through submission.
Duration: 39:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leaving Marks Part Two - Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03600 секунды с 9 запросами