View Single Post
Old 06-19-2023, 06:34 AM   #3478
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Babe In Retro Lingerie Yangjiang

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Viola aka Annabelle
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Shaved Pussy, Solo, Mastrubation, Titty Play, Vibrator
Video language: English
Viola aka Annabelle knows how susceptible many men are to retro lingerie, and she gives all our rods some fireworks (on top of the ones our U.S. members will watch in holiday celebrations) when she poses in a salmon-colored crotchless panty-girdle and matching boulder-holder.
This gorgeous Latvian knows that the lingerie acts like a kind of teasing armor in front of our tools, so she doesn’t torture us too long (but long enough, thank goodness!!) before she lifts her 34D knockers from the bra and exhibits them in all their naked loveliness to our awestruck gaze. We get all sorts of sweet angles on her exceptional endowments, shot by our cameras from above and below, and then straight on as she lays on the bed and swings her sacks back and forth with her movements; then she reclines for great pancake views as she licks her own knobs, and then gets naked to cram herself with a big purple plastic toy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Babe In Retro Lingerie

Leaving Marks Part Two - Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves Buena

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
I no longer need Maddy to prove anything to me. I am all too aware of how she feels. She loves me. She wants to serve me. And I will give her that chance.
She is so natural in how she obeys. Her devotion to pleasing me is pure, just like the outpouring of emotion that my attention elicits. She holds nothing back, screaming, moaning, and crying freely as the moments, and my canes, hit her.
That is real freedom. It doesn't matter that her arms and legs are bound by rope or that her will is broken by mine. All of the caning, crying and cumming sets her apart from the mundane and makes her free. And she can only achieve it through submission.
Duration: 39:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leaving Marks Part Two - Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves

Pushing Daisy - Daisy Ducati, Elise Graves South San Francisco

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.
Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.
There are many ways one can show their respect for such a woman. I choose to push her. Challenge her.
I ask Daisy to chase after the things I deem important. I instruct her what to do. This challenges Daisy, as she doesn't like to be told what to do. Ultimately, though, Daisy submits.
She submits to the opportunity to express herself - even if that looks much different that she had intended it to.
Daisy is used to being a controlled, confidant young woman, who is "milking her youth like a swollen prostate." But, here, we find Daisy uncontrolled. Here, she finds new corners in her familiar psyche. We witness Daisy battle a sense of panic, of discomfort and of pain.
With a girl like Daisy, be prepared to push her or what the hell is the point?
Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pushing Daisy - Daisy Ducati, Elise Graves

Questions Part One - Nicki Blue Meru

Nicki Blue is the first girl to ever have a repeat performance at Rtb. As such we have some really special surprises in store for her. She is the bitch in the iron mask, an insidious new device that keeps her head immobilized while PD has free reign across her body.
She says that no man has ever been able to tie off her tits, and that is the kind of challenge you know PD will not be able to pass up. She has never felt how sensitive they are when the flow is constricted. Once he has them bound, though, she will regret ever mentioning the idea.
Duration: 59:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 669.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Questions Part One - Nicki Blue

Alice - Plays with her big tits, fondling & slapping Yauco

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Alice
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Scene starts with Lomp interviewing Alice. She lies on a gynecological exam table and gets whipped on the pussy with a riding crop, then endures some tasering on her pussy and tits. Lomp threatens her with the horrible things he would do with her body, which makes her cry and eventually quit the scene.
Duration: 27:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9708kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice - Plays with her big tits, fondling & slapping

Caged Boyden

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
PD sets an agonizing pace. Felonie's confined in a cage, hanging in the barn for hours. Every step plays like a psychological thriller as PD slowly transforms Felonie's terror.
In the beginning, PD lets Felonie's confinement do its work. Then he gives her an orgasm. Just a little one. Just enough to relax her. She's anally impaled, rammed with a rigid set of stainless steel ass beads. Using , PD grasps her tongue and ties it outward. This presses her neck against the steel of the cage. Then vaginal impalement and she's given another orgasm, more intense.
Duration: 1:21:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caged

The Package - Kenzie Taylor Pakistan

"Who are you?"
"What's your problem?"
"Why are you doing this?"
"What's wrong with you?"
His lack of response was deafening. I tried to struggle. I tried to get him to respond, but he said nothing. I came here to pick up a package. I wish I had never come. I didn't even need the stupid thing.
When he finally came to tie my wrists I fought with everything I had, but the more I struggled the tighter the ropes got. When he tied my ankles I had nothing else to struggle with. My body was his. His disgusting hands fumbled over my young tight body. He removed my clothes. He smelled me. What a creep!
I had almost forgotten about the taxi driver. When he came in to find me I was so glad to see him. I thought maybe he would untie me, but he's more creepy than the other guy. To see what he did to me go to Sexually Broken.
I've always prided myself on my tits. They cost me enough money. The ropes he tied around them were so tight I worried they might pop. After less than a minute they were dark purple and swollen. Then the creep shows me his true nature. He's a sadist.
Duration: 38:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7354kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Package - Kenzie Taylor
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02594 секунды с 9 запросами